TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 17, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #7,846 of 24,683

frown.gif

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #7,847 of 24,683
Since Sweden and the UK are (still) both in the EU there shouldn't be any handling in customs at all but I haven't lived in Sweden for 20 years so don't take my word on it
wink.gif

Oh... i asked because ive been hired to go Sweden next year and wanted to know. Thanks anyway ill keep my fingers crossed it isnt as bad as portuguese customs (with things outside the EU).

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:17 AM Post #7,848 of 24,683
  Oh... i asked because ive been hired to go Sweden next year and wanted to know. Thanks anyway ill keep my fingers crossed it isnt as bad as portuguese customs (with things outside the EU).

As a portuguese, I must say it's a real pain to order something outside the EU. The delays and taxes are awful.
It can't be as bad or worse in Sweden 
tongue.gif

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #7,853 of 24,683

I understand, hopefully it's not worse than in Portugal or Norway 
beerchug.gif

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #7,854 of 24,683

Hi guys, to the ones who already received the PM4, if possible, how does it compare to the sabres or the delta v-ii? Specially in treble.

Thanks in advance :)

Personally, I'm finding the treble sharper in the higher frequencies than the more "high mid" peak that the Sabres have. The undamped filters don't play well with me, but I am sensitive to the particular band of treble that the PM4s seem to emphasise. That being said, I'm liking then with the gold and gunmetal damped.

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #7,856 of 24,683
Personally, I'm finding the treble sharper in the higher frequencies than the more "high mid" peak that the Sabres have. The undamped filters don't play well with me, but I am sensitive to the particular band of treble that the PM4s seem to emphasise. That being said, I'm liking then with the gold and gunmetal damped.

Thank you so much for the answer. I think the dampers will do the job. The Sabres were unbearable to me, but with the BAs the sound will be thinner and easier to tame than the thicker dynamic one (i think). We'll see 
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks again!

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #7,858 of 24,683
Hm...an APC Overnight parcel has just been delivered. Whatever could it be? It's got the cats very interested. They have just given it a good sniff over so I think it's safe. Shall I open it now or have a nap? I could do with a nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back