TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 31, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #4,546 of 24,683
i should be receiving my vyrus end of next week
biggrin.gif

Jul 31, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #4,547 of 24,683
I've been joking about PM6. After buying Senn IE80, Beyers DT990 Pro 250 Ohm and Soundmagic HP150 in a period of a month, I have to keep my finances in check :D So PM4 for now.

And there is only one color option for me. Matte Black. With new design, it will rock!

Jul 31, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #4,548 of 24,683
Aug 1, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #4,549 of 24,683
Yes, the gunmetal is a great color.

Now if there was an indigo that would be a different story
cool.gif
.  Show me an assortment of colors and that one pops out at me instantly.
wink.gif

Aug 1, 2016 at 7:24 AM Post #4,550 of 24,683
Do we actually know how the different colors will look like on the PM4/6?
I am really interested in those PM6, but only 87 pounds for the pm4 is a steal.... Hopefully the reviews will help deciding, which of those I'm gonna buy :)
You guys seem to trust in that Trinity quality when there are so many preoders without even knowing anything about these IEMs

EDIT: Just saw those pictures in that thread - jeez the matt black ones
eek.gif

Aug 1, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #4,551 of 24,683
  Do we actually know how the different colors will look like on the PM4/6?
I am really interested in those PM6, but only 87 pounds for the pm4 is a steal.... Hopefully the reviews will help deciding, which of those I'm gonna buy :)
You guys seem to trust in that Trinity quality when there are so many preoders without even knowing anything about these IEMs

EDIT: Just saw those pictures in that thread - jeez the matt black ones
eek.gif

The trust is from the customer service that has been provided by Trinity Audio, makes it much easier to purchase knowing they will stand behind the product if there is an issues.  If you look through the thread, Bob does everything to fix and issues that arise.

Aug 1, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #4,553 of 24,683
dammit bob.  the redesign of the PM4 has me wanting bad.  looks like i'll probably be in for that as well.  i'm gunmetal on my OG delta, atlas and sabre so may have to go with the matte black this time.
delta for the quick insert at the pc IEM.  atlas w/BT table for exercise/yardwork.  sabre for on the go with my phone.  PM4 for more critical listening with my fiio x3 or O2 amp/odac.  

Aug 1, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #4,554 of 24,683
  dammit bob.  the redesign of the PM4 has me wanting bad.  looks like i'll probably be in for that as well.  i'm gunmetal on my OG delta, atlas and sabre so may have to go with the matte black this time.
delta for the quick insert at the pc IEM.  atlas w/BT table for exercise/yardwork.  sabre for on the go with my phone.  PM4 for more critical listening with my fiio x3 or O2 amp/odac.  

And the PM6 is to blow everything else out of the water.

Aug 1, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #4,555 of 24,683
Any further information about the sizes of the new designs? I'm quite happy with the redesign of the PM6, because I have issues with big round housings
Can not wait for the reviews.. I hope they will be released before the sale event ends

Aug 1, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #4,559 of 24,683
  I like the new design for the PM4. It will be super comfortable in the ear like that. May surpass the Atlas for me. I love the fit of the Atlas.

Agreed.  I love the fit of the Atlas as well.  Much more comfortable for me than the Delta V2 except that the tips keep coming off the filters and getting stuck in my ears.  Any suggestions to prevent this (a drop of glue on the filter perhaps or will that impact the filter/sound)?  

I notice that the Atlas is no longer for sale on the Trinity website.  I may have missed it, but did @Bobtrinity announce that he was stopping production of the Atlas?

And the Vyrus is showing as a pre-order item but does not have the usual strike-through of the regular price with the pre-order price shown.

Been away so maybe I've missed some things?

Aug 1, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #4,560 of 24,683

I like the new design for the PM4. It will be super comfortable in the ear like that. May surpass the Atlas for me. I love the fit of the Atlas.

Agreed.  I love the fit of the Atlas as well.  Much more comfortable for me than the Delta V2 except that the tips keep coming off the filters and getting stuck in my ears.  Any suggestions to prevent this (a drop of glue on the filter perhaps or will that impact the filter/sound)?  

I notice that the Atlas is no longer for sale on the Trinity website.  I may have missed it, but did @Bobtrinity announce that he was stopping production of the Atlas?

And the Vyrus is showing as a pre-order item but does not have the usual strike-through of the regular price with the pre-order price shown.

Been away so maybe I've missed some things?

The Atlas is getting a 2.0 treatment, if I remember right. I think it is getting 2-pin, otherwise, I don't know what the modifications will be. I'm sure Bob will have more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back