TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 14, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #4,083 of 24,683
  Can't decide if I want to order the bluetooth cable to go with my PM4... Is there any information on the battery life of the bluetooth cable yet?

It says right on Trinity's website:

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/collections/parts-accessories/products/trinity-bluetooth-lanyard

"Up to 6 hours playback and the ability to handle calls on the go."

Jul 15, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #4,088 of 24,683
Hi Bob. Sorry if I've missed this, but will there be some design for the charging case for the wireless to easily clip to your belt or some other method. Just thinking, that during the summer you're wearing your t-shirt/shorts and you don't want a bulge in your pockets or have to hold them in your hand. I'm one of many who don't like to have to keep track of too many separate things, as they tend to get lost or just become a hassle to keep them with you unless there is an easy and secure way to attach them to your clothing etc.

Jul 15, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #4,089 of 24,683
i ordered PM6 two weeks ago.and now its annoying me to order PM4 or not because PM4 would be in my hand much faster…

I understand. The thing is the preorder price on the master 4 is so impressive that if you purchased it you could resell it without any type of loss when you got the master 6.

You might even find that you really like it as well and want to keep it. I've been going back-and-forth on this with regard to the Master 6. The price is just amazing for what you get.

Especially if you're in the United States the exchange rate is just amazing.

Jul 15, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #4,090 of 24,683
Time is almost up on the special pre-order pricing for the Master 4 & 6, so get in fast before this incredible pricing is gone.

Don't forget your an existing customer can use your coupons and discount codes on the Hunter.

Jul 15, 2016 at 7:19 AM Post #4,092 of 24,683
  Hi Bob. Sorry if I've missed this, but will there be some design for the charging case for the wireless to easily clip to your belt or some other method. Just thinking, that during the summer you're wearing your t-shirt/shorts and you don't want a bulge in your pockets or have to hold them in your hand. I'm one of many who don't like to have to keep track of too many separate things, as they tend to get lost or just become a hassle to keep them with you unless there is an easy and secure way to attach them to your clothing etc.

We plan on having some kind of clip , just we are not in that part of the design phase yet, but it will be present on the case for production

Jul 15, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #4,093 of 24,683
Time is almost up on the special pre-order pricing for the Master 4 & 6, so get in fast before this incredible pricing is gone.

Don't forget your an existing customer can use your coupons and discount codes on the Hunter.

Did Bob not say earlier that the pre-order pricing would remain until reviews/impressions on the 4 & 6 were released?

Jul 15, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #4,095 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity hi Bob just question about the m6, with the m6 can I wear  it with the cable down?? if it's over ear,  can you make all the cable to come with the memory wire?? one thing I don't like about atlas is the mic cable doesn't stay over my ear which annoys me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back