TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 6, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #13,651 of 24,683
  He is the only one to report sibilance so far. I'd wait to see if any others do the same before dismissing them.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, the PM4s had a lot of issues for some people but I have absolutely none on mine.

The guys at Trinity are great and have the best customer service I've ever seen (at least if you live in the UK), I may drop them an email about this tomorrow and see what they say.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:04 PM Post #13,653 of 24,683
  *sniff* *sniff*  i am preparing for the worst.

Don't worry, no need to cry. Just turn up the volume and destroy those high-frequency parts in your ear and you'll be fine! 
L3000.gif

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #13,654 of 24,683

He is the only one to report sibilance so far. I'd wait to see if any others do the same before dismissing them.

I'm not worried as of yet. People reported sibilance with the PM4 and mine had none. I still love and use the hell out of mine. I'm hoping for the best from both the Masters and the Icarus III.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #13,656 of 24,683
I'm not worried as of yet. People reported sibilance with the PM4 and mine had none. I still love and use the hell out of mine. I'm hoping for the best from both the Masters and the Icarus III.

Pretty sibliance is in the recording as per Brooko. I imagine the masters may tend to be more vivid and bright allow the subliance in track to be more apparent

Apr 6, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #13,660 of 24,683

Don't worry, no need to cry. Just turn up the volume and destroy those high-frequency parts in your ear and you'll be fine! 
L3000.gif

LOL  I needed a bit of hunor tonight.  Reading that "suggestion" the first thing that entered my mind  was "What?  Like a bug buster... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PPPPPPPP!"  hehehehehehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back