TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 6, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #13,592 of 24,683
ooooh shinyyyy! :D

+1 to comparison between Masters and PM4.
@auralust do you also have the Vyrus 1? can you compare?

Now I really want my PM6 :D

Yes, they really are handsome little IEMs :D.

I do have the original Vyrus IEMs and heartily re-iterate Rearwing's comment in this regard:

The build quality is fantastic and at the moment I would say that they are a definite step up from the first edition.

They feel lovely and robust and it is nice not having to worry about losing the housing because the cable falls out and/or having to twist them to get a good connection. My original Vyrus' have been relegated to bed and shall be my 'bed' IEMs henceforth.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say that they sound just like the original Vyrus to me and I use these everyday so hopefully I'm not too wide of the mark! They just come in a different and, to me, far nicer form.

Apr 6, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #13,597 of 24,683
@Torment

Quote:
 My Vyrus 2's are here :grin::grin::grin:

I have yet to receive my set. Did you get an email ahead of delivery saying your unit was going to be shipped?

Apr 6, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #13,598 of 24,683
y'all receiving stuff mind posting your location?  

Sorry, UK here.

I have yet to receive my set. Did you get an email ahead of delivery saying your unit was going to be shipped?

You did not ask me but I received the e-mail yesterday and IEMs today. Also my order details were updated with the tracking details yesterday. I posted about it then so you may wish to look at those posts.

Apr 6, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #13,605 of 24,683

Trinity offers 3-year warranty on those cables though so...

Fair enough. I had ordered a pair of Icarus III for my brother, he's pretty hard on his IEMs. Though to be fair he uses them while active a lot more than me, being that he lives in NYC. He's killed the last 4 IEMs i've bought for him over the past 5 years, pretty  much all at the termination, although the first two were both RE0s which were the flimsy-est IEMs i've ever seen. I'm not so concerned about my own set, I've only ever killed the <$20 buds i use in the gym the last of which went 3 years of 5x/week gym use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back