TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 9, 2016 at 5:44 PM Post #4,816 of 24,683
ah ye previous iems, I liked delta very beautiful iem ofcourse, probably my favourite from all iems I bought. this is first time I actually buy a second iem of same brand

Me too, my 2nd set now. For the price and what they pull off sound wise, being adjustable, the customer service, build quality and all the accessories included, it all comes into a reasonable price that makes them worth it. Bob has hit a niche that checks all the boxes.

Aug 10, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #4,818 of 24,683
Those are beautiful IEM's those m6's.  though I would have made the outer surface bevel out like the campfire audio andromeda's, but then again that would be copying.  Though, F@#$ that, these have the smooth edges.  

Still look great nonetheless.

Definitely gotta lose the philips heads, though.  
deadhorse.gif

I know, had to say it.  They are like a blemish on the tip of the nose when i saw those on the trinity audio website.
blink.gif

All in all, I do think a congratulations is in order on the evolution of the aesthetics of the m6 
beerchug.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #4,819 of 24,683
  Those are beautiful IEM's those m6's.  though I would have made the outer surface bevel out like the campfire audio andromeda's, but then again that would be copying.  Though, F@#$ that, these have the smooth edges.  

The somewhat organic look of the pm6 speaks to me more than the hard angles, stealth bomber type aesthetic. Besides, a metal enclosure that has some flow to it really stands out because it's not what one expects. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Aug 10, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #4,820 of 24,683
The somewhat organic look of the pm6 speaks to me more than the hard angles, stealth bomber type aesthetic. Besides, a metal enclosure that has some flow to it really stands out because it's not what one expects. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Fully agreed, they look fantastic. It has this hybrid look of organic and industrial elements, which look a bit like the lovechild of the Campfire Lineup combined with the Fidue A93. Another little detail I find quite interesting is the little "valley" on the bottom side of the PM6. My Anti-Tragus is going to love these.

I still hope for a custom version of the Hunter. Bob, just for me. :cool:

Aug 10, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #4,822 of 24,683

Master 6. New design done!

I'm looking forward to hearing these this weekend alongside the Hunter, and hopefully the PM4 and AIR. Exciting times indeed. Will you be around at the Friday night get-together, @Bobtrinity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back