TRINITY - PHANTOM Pro universal IEMs + completely wireless. Arriving 2016
Jan 26, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #271 of 308
I'm constantly looking for the "next" thing in the IEM category. Since receiving the Atlas, I can't even begin to imagine how awesome the phantom series will be.

Any potential of getting sound signature descriptions of the Phantoms? I know it's still early, but I'm antsy, Bob! There are so many in the lineup, too.

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #272 of 308
  I'm constantly looking for the "next" thing in the IEM category. Since receiving the Atlas, I can't even begin to imagine how awesome the phantom series will be.

Any potential of getting sound signature descriptions of the Phantoms? I know it's still early, but I'm antsy, Bob! There are so many in the lineup, too.

Probably not gonna be able to give sound sig descriptions until he nails down what the filters are gonna be like, since I believe there's gonna be 7 filter options for Phantom Pure/Bass. That said, the Air and Sabre aren't described as having filters so those could be described......

We're all just so totally looking to the Phantom series. I'm not even sure yet how often I'll be using IEMs by the time these come out, but I'm almost certainly going to get a set anyway!

Jan 28, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #273 of 308
Guys, one thing to know for sure just from the brief chats I've had with Bob, the guy studies and understands high end sound. I don't think Bob would release any Phantom model without knowing it punches well beyond its price range and will get the approval of its target audience, which is us.

Jan 28, 2016 at 8:13 AM Post #274 of 308
Guys, one thing to know for sure just from the brief chats I've had with Bob, the guy studies and understands high end sound. I don't think Bob would release any Phantom model without knowing it punches well beyond its price range and will get the approval of its target audience, which is us.

Is there some kind of description what each of the 4 Phantoms is aiming at ?  Bob surely must have some thought as to which IEM is aimed at whom?

Jan 28, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #275 of 308
Is there some kind of description what each of the 4 Phantoms is aiming at ?  Bob surely must have some thought as to which IEM is aimed at whom?

I dont ever compare to other brands or target other brands, in have only listened to one other high end iem in the last 2 years. I dont like my judgement clouded or swayed.

There will be initial impressions soon as i feed out our beta test samples.

The only product that is 100% finished is Sabre, the rest will be by the end of February.

Sabre tuning is done and its Amazing!!

Jan 28, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #277 of 308
I dont ever compare to other brands or target other brands, in have only listened to one other high end iem in the last 2 years. I dont like my judgement clouded or swayed.

The only product that is 100% finished is Sabre, the rest will be by the end of February.

Hi Bob - thanks for asnwering. I didn't want to get You to compare them against other brands - just explaining what each should be achieving soundwise. I can't afford to fund all 4 so I Need some hint as to the Sound signature / specifications of each IEM to pick the one that I want to fund.

Thx

Jan 28, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #278 of 308

so @Bob according to your 100 % personal  experience with the completed sabre, what would you say about your impression for the sabre? especially in bass, soundstage and mid part maybe? :)

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #279 of 308
so @Bob according to your 100 % personal  experience with the completed sabre, what would you say about your impression for the sabre? especially in bass, soundstage and mid part maybe? :)

Sound stage is really good. Instrument placement is great.

Bass is tight and presents when needed for the track and is sublime in my personal opinion.

Mids are nicely balanced and highs are just right, not too bright.

Right now they are my favourite iem.

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #280 of 308
Hi Bob - thanks for asnwering. I didn't want to get You to compare them against other brands - just explaining what each should be achieving soundwise. I can't afford to fund all 4 so I Need some hint as to the Sound signature / specifications of each IEM to pick the one that I want to fund.

Thx

You will have to hang on a short while until i finish tuning so i can tell younwhat i think.

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #282 of 308
Sound stage is really good. Instrument placement is great.

Bass is tight and presents when needed for the track and is sublime in my personal opinion.

Mids are nicely balanced and highs are just right, not too bright.

Right now they are my favourite iem.

cool one thing got me really curious why there wont be tuning filter for the sabre?

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #284 of 308
There will be, 5 of
smily_headphones1.gif

cool so there will be tuning filter after all, btw i just looked at the page again and there  are few things that im confused of, what will be the final driver for the phantom wireless? titanium driver or dual BA?it is dual ba on front page but titanium on your website.  Also i realised the price of sabre is TBC, what's wrong with the previous pricing?

Jan 28, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #285 of 308
  Cool, at first look they remembered the RHA shape, but its not even close. Good to know things are on their way.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that shape was actually the Dita Audio Answer, just a bit bigger cuz the Sabre is dual dynamic and the Dita Answer is single dynamic. But that's the shape it reminded me of. The Sabre looks very nice and appears to be yet another high-quality build from the folks at Trinity Audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back