Travis Barker (Blink-182) survives plane crash in S.C.
Sep 21, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanatos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is your definition of godspeed?

It's the speed at which godlight travels.

Sep 21, 2008 at 1:23 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickdawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. Isn't she the caring, compassionate type
rolleyes.gif

Actually, she is, she just lacks the perspective to see the whole picture.

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #20 of 22
My daughter comments:

"it's gods joke on humanity.....a plane crash kills so many talented musicians in the prime of their careers, they write sad songs about their untimely deaths b (a.k.a american pie) such horrible tragedies, but a talentless lowlife like Travis barker get's into a plane, crashes, and survives!!!!!! it's not fair!!!!"

How can he be talent-less?

Feb 17, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #21 of 22
Regardless of whether one considers him an exceptional drummer (and most people would not, though he clearly practices more than enough to be competent), Blink's music is not what most would call "inspired."  I think you know what Lazarus meant. 

Quote:

Feb 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #22 of 22
Regardless of whether one considers him an exceptional drummer (and most people would not, though he clearly practices more than enough to be competent), Blink's music is not what most would call "inspired."  I think you know what Lazarus meant. 

If you don't like Blink that;s ok, but Travis is really good, one of the best punk drummers of all-time. I know it's wrong that idiots who don't know anything about drumming put him #1 in YouTube videos, but he's not talent-less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back