Travel Points for new Headphones
Aug 21, 2015 at 1:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

domino584

100+ Head-Fier
I was thinking of grabbing some UE 600vis, but given that I have a bunch of travel points on my card, and I'm just looking for something cheap right now, I was thinking of maybe grabbing a set they are offering.

I can't seem to find any Bose reviews on here, but they tend to be over priced for what they were offering.  I don't know what they are like today, or if they have improved, but if I could save the 80 CAD (shipped) for the UE 600s, I was wondering if the Bose Sound Sports are any good?

The ones they have offering are:

Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones
Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones
Bose FreeStyle Earbuds

I'm going to keep searching for reviews, but I was wondering what people thought on here.

Aug 21, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 3
I can't seem to find any Bose reviews on here.

That's because while Bose makes good ANC headphones for isolating the listener, otherwise, a lot of people here seem to find them meh for the price for sound quality. But if you are getting them free with points. well, then maybe it's a good deal for you :)

Aug 21, 2015 at 2:31 PM Post #3 of 3
That's because while Bose makes good ANC headphones for isolating the listener, otherwise, a lot of people here seem to find them meh for the price for sound quality. But if you are getting them free with points. well, then maybe it's a good deal for you
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  I'm on that university budget, so every cent saved is good.  I got to replace my gear somehow... :frowning2:

Like, heck, I used to have a Fiio X3 paired with some MadDogs and a pair of ER-4S (originally going to give to my friend, but crap happened), now I'm going to have to get a Sandisk Clip+.  So, hopefully these would....do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back