Travel earphones
Dec 31, 2010 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Abovetheair

100+ Head-Fier
I think that now I am going into the earphone world. Currently all I have are meelectronic's m6's, they are lacking in some areas and that is why I am going to upgrade to the next level up. My budget is $100 and no more, I am limiting myself to not go over that no matter whatever the reason. The budget has to include shipping. I have read through the thread joker has made. The sunscape's seem nice but I cannot find anyone selling them though. If you guys would recommend something, a deal would be great. I would prefer not to use the fs/ft forums.

Dec 31, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #2 of 3
Jan 1, 2011 at 3:49 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
I think that now I am going into the earphone world. Currently all I have are meelectronic's m6's, they are lacking in some areas and that is why I am going to upgrade to the next level up. My budget is $100 and no more, I am limiting myself to not go over that no matter whatever the reason. The budget has to include shipping. I have read through the thread joker has made. The sunscape's seem nice but I cannot find anyone selling them though. If you guys would recommend something, a deal would be great. I would prefer not to use the fs/ft forums.

Sunrise Xcape?  Only sold on Ebay.  Not sure if this is the same vendor under a different name.  Mine shipped from HK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back