Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 14, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #8,851 of 10,312
Hi friends! Have no experience, help me). 8 wire BW for HD800 can only be used with Balanced Connector or 6.3 mm connector can be used? And one more question, does it make sense to order from Frank cable https://www.toxic-cables.co.uk/product/1ft-black-widow-litz-26awg-occ-cryo-stranded-copper-wire-3/ and make it yourself, and not wait so long. Sorry for machine translation, not perfect English. Thanks for any advice!

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #8,852 of 10,312
Hi friends,

i want your ideas for this:

If i connect Chord Mojo to Amp using Stereo to RCA cable,please let me know what would be the best material, either pure copper or pure Silver?

NOTE:headphone is Senn HD800S

Jul 14, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #8,853 of 10,312
  Hi friends! Have no experience, help me). 8 wire BW for HD800 can only be used with Balanced Connector or 6.3 mm connector can be used? And one more question, does it make sense to order from Frank cable https://www.toxic-cables.co.uk/product/1ft-black-widow-litz-26awg-occ-cryo-stranded-copper-wire-3/ and make it yourself, and not wait so long. Sorry for machine translation, not perfect English. Thanks for any advice!

I can make the cable either balanced or single ended.

If you cannot wait, i can always supply you with a DIY kit, everything you need to build the cable. Please do note, the DIY BW wire on sale is the 26AWG, while the wire i use for my cables is the 22AWG version.

Jul 24, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #8,856 of 10,312
I know there are a lot of emails pending, my apologies for the wait.

Schools broke out for the summer holidays and i promised to spend some time with my son, i will get all the emails replied to tomorrow.

Jul 25, 2016 at 3:22 AM Post #8,857 of 10,312
Absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to trying these on, Frank! :)

Jul 25, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #8,858 of 10,312
 ​
New cable or should i say cables with our new first of it's kind wire will be announced tomorrow
 ​
​Took us the good part of this year to design and finalise the design of these wires and we have had the final wire to hand for testing the last week and i have been extremely pleased with the results 
 ​
Just waiting on the delivery of my new LCD-4 and couple of Sine headphones so that we can run a prize draw for a Sine and new cable alongside the new release
 ​

Jul 25, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #8,859 of 10,312

​
New cable or should i say cables with our new first of it's kind wire will be announced tomorrow
 ​
​Took us the good part of this year to design and finalise the design of these wires and we have had the final wire to hand for testing the last week and i have been extremely pleased with the results 
 ​
Just waiting on the delivery of my new LCD-4 and couple of Sine headphones so that we can run a prize draw for a Sine and new cable alongside the new release
 ​

Nice! Can't wait to see what you come up with 
gs1000.gif

Jul 25, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #8,861 of 10,312
Frank,

The cable was sent back to you for your checking.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Very excited with your new cables.

Luck

Jul 25, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #8,862 of 10,312
Come on frank..give it to me..show me the new sexy stuff..hehehehe
Pricedraw huh? Mmmmmmm

Jul 25, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #8,863 of 10,312
Come on frank..give it to me..show me the new sexy stuff..hehehehe
Pricedraw huh? Mmmmmmm

Down boy....Whoa......Throw some water on this guy!   
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #8,864 of 10,312

​
 ​
 ​
 ​

I hope they are available for IEMs too. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up! 
smile.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #8,865 of 10,312
Countdown begins.

While we see a rush from other manufacturers announcing new cables since our announcement yesterday, our new cables are in a league of their own.

Watch this space.

Taking pictures in a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back