Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 2, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #6,661 of 10,312

Quoted for truth, killer cable for the HD800.

Wow..cable looks good!
On ur birthday huh? Congrats my friend! Hope u have a perfec day!!!

Well u wont believe this..but today is my birthday also
wink.gif
am not kidding!

And i got myself a beautiful Solid Tech Radius Solo 3 audio rack and 2 pairs (of 3) of their unique and beautiful looking 'Feet of silence' to be put under my amp
wink.gif

Anyway..congrats with ur beautiful cable and have fun today on ur special day
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you can enjoy some quality time with your PaG....
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #6,664 of 10,312
Frank seems very hard to get in contact with, 3 attempts but no response.

Perhaps someone else should get my money..... Pitty since his products seems so good.
All I need is some nice DIY cable. Weird with a business that is so hard to get in contact with.

Jun 2, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #6,665 of 10,312
  Frank seems very hard to get in contact with, 3 attempts but no response.

Perhaps someone else should get my money..... Pitty since his products seems so good.
All I need is some nice DIY cable. Weird with a business that is so hard to get in contact with.

Despite Toxic being incredibly popular, Frank is a one man band. He is very clear and open about the fact he can't always respond immediately and as he says, if he spent all his time checking and answering messages, he would have no time to make the cables we all desire.

If you do need a custom cable and you just can't wait, then perhaps Toxic cables aren't the right choice, but if you are looking for some of the best value, exceptional quality audio cables currently on the market, then if you can be a little bit patient then you certainly won't regret it :D

Jun 2, 2014 at 6:37 PM Post #6,666 of 10,312
Despite Toxic being incredibly popular, Frank is a one man band. He is very clear and open about the fact he can't always respond immediately and as he says, if he spent all his time checking and answering messages, he would have no time to make the cables we all desire.

If you do need a custom cable and you just can't wait, then perhaps Toxic cables aren't the right choice, but if you are looking for some of the best value, exceptional quality audio cables currently on the market, then if you can be a little bit patient then you certainly won't regret it :D

Perfectly said..u took the words right out of my mouth!

If u want best..u have to rest...so relax..he will reply eventually

Tip: after mailing him..also pm him with same text.. :p

Jun 2, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #6,667 of 10,312
Sorry lads, been really busy with current batch of headphone cables as i want to get these out within 2-3 weeks and also clear my backlog as i would like to take a break this year, not had one since i launched Toxic 3 years ago and had a backlog ever since.

With a family member in hospital, insane workload and a family, there is a lot to do.

I am going through messages now, so will do some now and rest tomorrow. I will also reply to those who have posted here tomorrow also.

Jun 2, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #6,668 of 10,312

The first ever copper Venom IEM cable, this was a real pain to make, but wanted to see if i could do it.

Waiting on a new batch of Silver Venom wires and we will then launch a line of Venom IEM cables and also a more affordable line of Venom headphone cables that will utilize 4 wires, making it affordable for everyone and still retain the awesome sound.

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #6,669 of 10,312
The first ever copper Venom IEM cable, this was a real pain to make, but wanted to see if i could do it.

Waiting on a new batch of Silver Venom wires and we will then launch a line of Venom IEM cables and also a more affordable line of Venom headphone cables that will utilize 4 wires, making it affordable for everyone and still retain the awesome sound.

Heheh! Sorry to have put you through that, Frank.

Ooh! Where do I sign up for the silver venom iem cables and the Venom headphone cables? :)

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #6,670 of 10,312
Heheh! Sorry to have put you through that, Frank.

Ooh! Where do I sign up for the silver venom iem cables and the Venom headphone cables? :)

U keep on surprising us..new venoms? Iem silver venom versions? What comes next?

And ur very secret 8-wire copper venoms? R there any versions coming up also? :D

Am sorry to hear about ur family..makes my birthday feel unimportant when i hear that someone i know has close family in hospital...hope he/she gets out soon :xf_eek:
all the best to u and ur family mate.

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #6,671 of 10,312
Also, i understand that me taking time to reply might make people think that they will then have to wait longer for their order, being further down the list.

So from now on, when you PM me about placing an order, you can consider your order placed on that date as i will put you on the list by not when i receive payment, but by when you first contact me to place an order. This will not count if the order is then placed couple months later.

Hope that makes sense.

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #6,672 of 10,312
Also, i understand that me taking time to reply might make people think that they will then have to wait longer for their order, being further down the list.

So from now on, when you PM me about placing an order, you can consider your order placed on that date as i will put you on the list by not when i receive payment, but by when you first contact me to place an order. This will not count if the order is then placed couple months later.

Hope that makes sense.

Only the newbies think that..us 'the regulars', know how it works with ur products and orders...but thanks for again explaining. :wink:

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #6,673 of 10,312
Perfectly said..u took the words right out of my mouth!

If u want best..u have to rest...so relax..he will reply eventually

Tip: after mailing him..also pm him with same text..
tongue.gif

Ok, got it 
beyersmile.png

Perhaps you guys could help me out while Frank finishes his current batch. I'm running HD650 with a Bottlehead Crack and a Musical Fidelity M1 DAC. Now it's time for a better cable and I can't really decode on what to choose. My budget isn't up for Silver Poison or SWidow, since I kinda need a little longer cable, at least 10 feet. 
I'm not a detail digger, I want my music to be spacious with a big soundstage and really black background. Most of my tunes are relaxed jazz (like Krall), one man blues (like Muddy Waters) and classical.

What is your suggestions? 
Does it take Frank as long to ship a DIY cable as a completed product?

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #6,674 of 10,312
Sorry lads, been really busy with current batch of headphone cables as i want to get these out within 2-3 weeks and also clear my backlog as i would like to take a break this year, not had one since i launched Toxic 3 years ago and had a backlog ever since.

With a family member in hospital, insane workload and a family, there is a lot to do.

I am going through messages now, so will do some now and rest tomorrow. I will also reply to those who have posted here tomorrow also.

Frank, I'm sorry to hear this news.
I do hope things work out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back