Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
May 11, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #6,601 of 10,312
Just done all the PM's, will go through some emails now.

If you did not get a reply for some reason, please PM me.

Getting some 1/8" to 1/4" adapters made, here's a pic of the sample, final product will be in the same design as my new plugs that are being made.

I intend to release an entire line of Toxic Cables connectors, starting with 1/8" and 1/4" plugs.

Wow looks classy frank! Love the carbon look..thats ur new style i understand, right? Looks very good and have a quality look about it. If i needed one i would be first in the line to buy one :p

Question:
Did ur experiments on my super secret venomous cable come out positive? Any ideas when it will hatch into the world? As always i am not in a hurry....
But am just curious...thats also a thingie i have..as u also know :p

May 11, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #6,603 of 10,312
That's just a sample, mine will look different.

No, not looked in to that cable yet, i will do when time comes to make it.

Good! Thanks for informing me mate..well..only thing to do is waiting whats coming to me :D

May 12, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #6,605 of 10,312
I'm interested in the adapter. How much? :)

May 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM Post #6,606 of 10,312
I'm interested in the adapter. How much?
smily_headphones1.gif

Not sure on the price yet, won't be much. I don't even know what they are costing me yet as the final design has not been finished.

May 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #6,607 of 10,312
Just done all the PM's, will go through some emails now.

If you did not get a reply for some reason, please PM me.

Getting some 1/8" to 1/4" adapters made, here's a pic of the sample, final product will be in the same design as my new plugs that are being made.

I intend to release an entire line of Toxic Cables connectors, starting with 1/8" and 1/4" plugs.

I'll happily volunteer to be the beta tester. :)

May 12, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #6,608 of 10,312
I'm sorry for derailing the topic.

I have an 8ft Toxic Cables Silver Widows for Audeze compatible with LCD-2/3/X/XC for sale in the head-fi marketplace. I received them last month in April and only had a week to listen to them. I would love to keep them but I'm selling all my audio equipment to help pay for costs towards repairing my parents house affected by termites. Thank you for your time.

To go back on track, the time I had with them paired with my LCD-X was amazing. I felt a slight bit more openness. The trebles and highs felt smoother. My ears are pretty sensitive to highs but in combination with the LCD-X, I could listen to my music without any sort of fatigue. Only fatigue I felt was the weight of the LCD-Xs. lol

May 12, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #6,610 of 10,312
I'm sorry for derailing the topic.

I have an 8ft Toxic Cables Silver Widows for Audeze compatible with LCD-2/3/X/XC for sale in the head-fi marketplace. I received them last month in April and only had a week to listen to them. I would love to keep them but I'm selling all my audio equipment to help pay for costs towards repairing my parents house affected by termites. Thank you for your time.

To go back on track, the time I had with them paired with my LCD-X was amazing. I felt a slight bit more openness. The trebles and highs felt smoother. My ears are pretty sensitive to highs but in combination with the LCD-X, I could listen to my music without any sort of fatigue. Only fatigue I felt was the weight of the LCD-Xs. lol

Wish more sons/daughters would be like u..well done..respect!!! Helping ur parents out...
I hope u will sell it soon and for a good price, so u can help them.

Good luck with it!

May 12, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #6,611 of 10,312
Don't think they will be ready in time for your order, i will include the one in the picture with the other instead :wink:

That would be fantastic! :) Much appreciated!

May 13, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #6,612 of 10,312
These copper venoms changed my life!

Thank you Frank!

May 13, 2014 at 5:07 AM Post #6,615 of 10,312
Beautiful!

Quote:
  Glad you are enjoying them mate.

Last of the older orders of the Venoms going out today, newer orders will ship after the current batch of headphone and IEM cables.

These are all the Silver Reference Series,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back