Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 1, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #4,621 of 10,312
Quote:
How do you guys coil your cables? I'm doing the normal wrap around hand then keep but it keeps rebounding out of shape

I don't coil mine that tightly. I re-coil them as they were in the bag when shipped.

Sep 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #4,622 of 10,312
Quote:
How do you guys coil your cables? I'm doing the normal wrap around hand then keep but it keeps rebounding out of shape

When you coil my cables, the cables will tell/show you which direction it wants to be coiled in, just like they come in the bag. 

Quote:
Frank supplies crystal piccolino too!
Get hype!....lol.

biggrin.gif
 Yep, i have been one of 2 authorized dealers of the Piccolino for about a year now.

Sep 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #4,623 of 10,312
Quote:
I've got a review coming in as well for a virus cable made with just two wires and a mic/control, as well as a mini-to-mini made with the silver solid core rectangular wire. I gotta burn mine in as well
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Please note that i do not sell iTalk cables at present, this was a one off.

Quote:
What are the Sonic differences with the BW & WW? 

The WW is a brighter cable. As you know, i don't talk much of sonic differences between my cables. Hopefully later this year or very early next, i can make up some demo sets.

Sep 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #4,624 of 10,312
Frank, what about those R&D cables we talked about via email? You halted the conversation when I told you I'd have one :mad:

Never mind, I got hold of a secondhand Silver Poison and love it. Great work :)

Sep 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #4,626 of 10,312
"Please note that i do not sell iTalk cables at present, this was a one off."

Wait, so does this mean that you won't make an iTalk cable for my LCD-3s? That was going to be my hands-free phone solution! :D

Seriously though, the IEM cable you made is incredible- the difference between it and the stock cable is so much bigger than I expected.

Thank you Frank!

Sep 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #4,627 of 10,312
Quote:
Frank, what about those R&D cables we talked about via email? You halted the conversation when I told you I'd have one
mad.gif

Never mind, I got hold of a secondhand Silver Poison and love it. Great work :)

Sorry, i do remember seeing your reply and was meaning to reply, it must have slipped my mind, getting old you see. At least you have a Toxic Cable now, rather then one of those 
wink.gif

Sep 2, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #4,628 of 10,312
The WW is a brighter cable. As you know, i don't talk much of sonic differences between my cables. Hopefully later this year or very early next, i can make up some demo sets.

Thanks Frank, looking forward to demo these.

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:39 AM Post #4,629 of 10,312
In addition to my presently owned SW and Scorpion I have just placed an order from Frank a 6ft BW for my HD800.

Now I am patiently waiting for its delivery which will be around Xmas time or early next year.

I will provide my review of this BW against Scorpion and SW when it arrives.

Sep 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #4,632 of 10,312
:wink:

Please note that i do not sell iTalk cables at present, this was a one off.

I have never listened to BW IEMs but to my ears the IEMs WW are very details and more on the warm site as compared to SP I listened from the audition ones.

Sep 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #4,633 of 10,312
Quote:
I have never listened to BW IEMs but to my ears the IEMs WW are very details and more on the warm site as compared to SP I listened from the audition ones.

I have only ever listened to the WW with cans, other then the IEM cable made for you with the WW which i only listened to for a brief moment, before sending them out, so cannot remember what they sounded like with the Miracles.

The WW is indeed a very detailed cable, but ever so slightly bright for myself, although it will not be for many.

Sep 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #4,634 of 10,312
I have only ever listened to the WW with cans, other then the IEM cable made for you with the WW which i only listened to for a brief moment, before sending them out, so cannot remember what they sounded like with the Miracles.

The WW is indeed a very detailed cable, but ever so slightly bright for myself, although it will not be for many.

Maybe you are right since I have listened with Heir 4ai. But now I have just upgraded to Miracles and hopefully the music would not be on the bright site.

Sep 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #4,635 of 10,312
Hi Frank,
For the FitEar Silver Poison OM cable, does it come with any form of memory wire near the OM plugs?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back