Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #4,351 of 10,312
Quote:
Wow...

Amazing pics.

Can't wait to pit my SW against Tralucent Uber, and Virus against both Stage93 and Twag V3.

and i can't wait for your thoughts on that!

Quote:
I have over $50,000 worth of IEM cables shipping this coming week. Here are pictures of some of them, does not include any of the Scorpion of Vipers and some Poison, as those will be here in a couple of days from the braider.

what a GLORIOUS sight...

Aug 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #4,352 of 10,312
Quote:
I have over $50,000 worth of IEM cables shipping this coming week. Here are pictures of some of them, does not include any of the Scorpion of Vipers and some Poison, as those will be here in a couple of days from the braider.

ur doing well my friend...congrats on ur success..u deserve it! but advice from another workoholic..try to find a balance between work and personal life...or else in future it could break u up... but am sure u know that..well done mate!!!
ps..hope all went fine during the visit of ur family to the states after that regretful event..lots of strenght to u and ur family.

Aug 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #4,353 of 10,312
Quick mention. I've been selling some DIY cables made from Franks wire. I have my last item, a LOD cable for an iPod. If anyone wants it and they're inside the USA, take $5 off my asking price if you mention this post and we have a deal. Frank mades some nice wire, I am glad everything else I've sold has gone to a good home. 

Hey Frank, Got anything new coming our way soon? Feels about time to announce a 4,500 posts contest or something. 

Aug 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #4,355 of 10,312
For all those posters ...Frank has not been sitting idly by collecting your hard earned....He's been workin his damn butt off as can be seen.
I know we all want these things yesterday, but give the guy a break.....

Aug 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #4,356 of 10,312
Quick mention. I've been selling some DIY cables made from Franks wire. I have my last item, a LOD cable for an iPod. If anyone wants it and they're inside the USA, take $5 off my asking price if you mention this post and we have a deal. Frank mades some nice wire, I am glad everything else I've sold has gone to a good home. 

Hey Frank, Got anything new coming our way soon? Feels about time to announce a 4,500 posts contest or something. 
Great price!

Aug 5, 2013 at 5:27 AM Post #4,359 of 10,312
Quote:

*Saves pic as desktop wallpaper*

Aug 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #4,362 of 10,312
Quote:
Wouldn't it be easier to sell one cable for $50,000?

Sure, why not? Ask Frank about it, he will give your order top priority and soon send his special total overkill cable to you! But don't be disappointed if it looks just like his entrly-level copper ones - it MUST sound awesome becaue you paid 50,000!
tongue.gif
Jokes aside: there are cables as expensive as that.

Aug 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #4,364 of 10,312
Frank makes honest cables and not crazily overkill ones that are obviously a scam. .

+1 i agree..i know what my latest balanced 8wire BW cable is worth.and how outrageously good it sounds..but i also know that a certain competitor asks double of the price for same kind of cable :xf_eek:

But 50.000 euro for a cable?? Must be made out of wires from krypton with alien metal plated sleeving from mars or something then..hehehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back