Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 31, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #1,773 of 10,312
It is a construction of several miles of really small cable!

Dec 31, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #1,774 of 10,312
Quote:
Great job, did you do that in Cinema 4D?

Found it on Google. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #1,776 of 10,312
Received my Silver Poison, Scorpion and Viper yesterday. They look kick ass brilliant.

Scorpion just sounds so sweet on my Miracle.

And btw, a very Happy 2013 to everyone here. Hope everyone are enjoying their beautiful cables like me.

Jan 1, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #1,777 of 10,312
Received my Silver Poison, Scorpion and Viper yesterday. They look kick ass brilliant.
Scorpion just sounds so sweet on my Miracle.
And btw, a very Happy 2013 to everyone here. Hope everyone are enjoying their beautiful cables like me.

U too..happy new year..am still waiting..hope to get them this week still.or else next week..its killing me :xf_eek:

Jan 1, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #1,778 of 10,312
Happy New Year to everyone!!

And thank you all for helping me to find a great way to enhance my HE-500s. Your posts and reviews have really helped a lot along with Frank's excellent service over the email.

So, I jumped the gun and just ordered a beautiful Silver Widow for the new year. Can't wait to get it...

-LP-

Jan 1, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #1,779 of 10,312
Quote:
Been busy making these, any idea who they might belong to. 
biggrin.gif

Going to put them on the cable burner now.

Hey Frank, could you make my SWs with the same connectors and shrink wrapping as these? They look absolutely amazing!
There's probably some clever unobtrusive marking for right and left, right? Or is it that red O?

Congrats for the lucky owner of these stunning cables. I might need to get some interconnects too at some point...

-LP-

Jan 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM Post #1,780 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey Frank, could you make my SWs with the same connectors and shrink wrapping as these? They look absolutely amazing!
There's probably some clever unobtrusive marking for right and left, right? Or is it that red O?

Congrats for the lucky owner of these stunning cables. I might need to get some interconnects too at some point...

-LP-

they are mine..all mine..
very_evil_smiley.gif
..and the connectors are viablue connectors..i wanted to have a general look so i asked frank to make the interconnect cable exactly the same way as the black widows 22awg headphone cable for my he500..but with rca connectors and 3.5mm instead of 6.3mm. even the splitter on the interconnect! all high quality viablue! and all 22AWG!
and ur right,,, the O says left or right..but as i dont have the cables yet..i still have to find out what the red O stands for..left or right
tongue.gif

Jan 1, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #1,783 of 10,312
Quote:
Nice!
With interconnects and speaker cables Red is usually Right (R=R), but maybe Frank added his own twist and made it the other way round. 
biggrin.gif

-LP-

with him u never know..in the UK they drive on wrong side and as he is an englishman (and a bit crazy) i wouldnt be surprised he would do it his way...so only way is how i will do it..by trying out..i am in luck..my 337 has two separate volume knobs for left and right to test it out

Jan 1, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #1,784 of 10,312
double post ..i hate this ipad!
mad.gif

Jan 1, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #1,785 of 10,312
Quote:
with him u never know..in the UK they drive on wrong side and as he is an englishman (and a bit crazy) i wouldnt be surprised he would do it his way...so only way is how i will do it..by trying out..i am in luck..my 337 has two separate volume knobs for left and right to test it out

Very true that about the people living in the misty islands. 
biggrin.gif

And now we got the anger of all the Brits in this site upon us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back