Toronto, GTA Headfiers, please raise your hands
Apr 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM Post #46 of 134
Join a fraternity.
tongue.gif

Seriously, that's some of the only cheap housing anywhere near the annex.

Apr 25, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #49 of 134
Haven't been to one since the library meet. I'd probably be there, providing folks like glendaleviper and philodox show up.

Apr 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #50 of 134
im done the 27th too
biggrin.gif
cant wait. i need to check back here more often.

Apr 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #51 of 134
I should also be to make it, but I'm getting my wisdoms removed sometime in the next month or so, so hopefully I won't be in the recovery phase when you guys set the date.

Apr 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #53 of 134
looks like there is some interest. any suggestions for a venue? i haven't lived in the t-dot for some time now so i have no idea where we could do it. any chance baybloor radio has a meeting room we could borrow? or maybe someone at school could reserve an empty classroom? u of t is pretty vast, there must be a room we could sneak into there!

Apr 27, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #54 of 134
I don't know about sneaking into rooms. If we get caught and asked to leave, it would suck to have to lug all that equipment to another location.

Apr 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #55 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haven't been to one since the library meet. I'd probably be there, providing folks like glendaleviper and philodox show up.

Awww, that's sweet.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm in as well. I'll try to get on here and check my pm's a couple times a week, but I'm not promising anything. Every time I do, life ends up smacking me upside the head and I go missing for a month or so.
tongue.gif

I'm also thinking that I'll host a meet myself once I recover from my trip to Manhattan.

Apr 29, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #57 of 134
Hey everyone.
smily_headphones1.gif
I am a student at UofT St George campus (GTA). My last exam is on May the 4th. I'll be free after that and I would love to meet up with you guys and to let you listen to whatever I currently own.
wink.gif

May 7, 2009 at 5:02 AM Post #59 of 134
I'm in as long as it's on a weekend
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm near Oshawa but transportation isn't a problem as long as there is parking very close by the venue chosen.

I like the idea of a DIY cable clinic. I assume or hope it will cover both single ended and balanced recipes ? I need a balanced cable for my HD650's so the timing couldn't be better.

Peete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back