Top iem vs top Full Size
Apr 28, 2022 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gianni60

100+ Head-Fier
Today i went with my UM Red Halo Fe to the company Spirit Audio Torino,that is 1 hour and 20 minutes by car from my home,that produce very special earphone and the top Valkyria,an earphones that cost 12.000 euro and i listened for first time.

I went also because Spirit is the Italian distributor of Lotoo,and i went to listen PGTL Titanium.
I have A&K 380 that is a good dap,but this is another world,the difference is like to listen a tube amp with KT88,little dark and slow against Kondo Souga with 2A3 and cables and transormer made by silver.

This Lotoo dap has also a big power and work very well with Valkyria,without big limit.
I listened also Valkyria with their top integrated amp with 5 watt.

I consider red halo a fantastic IEM and consider Valkyria one of 2/3 best.
I had before Stax 009 with Megahertz Guerra amp,and i found Valkyria with his amp with same mid high delivacy and trasparency but better on bass and mor organic and more powerful.
I suggest to listen if you can

Regarding comparison between Red Halo and Valkyria,i was thinking no choice,considering the size of driver but with my big surprise,RH was not far from valkyria,This is more powerful,more deep and strong bass and better scene,but if you are listening RH cannot stop to listen to pass to valkyria.
Sorry my bad English and difficult to expalin my thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_9138.jpg
    IMG_9138.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9136.jpg
    IMG_9136.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9135.jpg
    IMG_9135.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back