Today's Tom Sawyer's Survival Technique Tips - Advanced Boxing
Oct 11, 2022 at 12:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Trihexagonal

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello Folks,

Here in Hannibal, MO, America's Hometown, we have a D- Rating for Murders per 1000 population, which means the rate of murder is much higher than the average US city. Hannibal is in the 10th percentile for safety, meaning 90% of cities are safer and 10% of cities are more dangerous.

Located approximately 100 Miles from the Most Dangerous City in the US of A, St. Louis , MO., brought to you tonight Live from the Tom Sawyer Townhouse, only blocks away from last nights brutal beating death of an innocent man, courtesy of our sponsor: Head-fi.org.

Tonight on our Program we bring you, yes you, something that could save your life, and possibly your $2000 headphones, courtesy of me. Yes, me. The Modern Day Warrior...

The Element of Surprise.

Boxing with a box is an Advanced Boxing technique I like to use, that with timing, can momentarily paralyze your opponent in place by quickly shoving a box you already had in hand into their face.

Thereby giving me the opportunity to strike through the box with a fist or palm-heel strike to break their nose.

But Tom, I don'[tr usually carry a box, you say? That's alright. Becky Thatcher. Your phone or even the palm of your hand can work to your advantage in a way they never expected. The objective here is to momentarily block your assailants field of vision by surprise.

Thereby giving you precious moments to strike, pull that knife you thought would be able to dig out of your pocket by now. Or to run, run away, fast as you can, like a Gingerbread man.

Should you choose to strike a cellphone driven into the face of an attacker with a palm-heel strike would be most effective. A stomp to the foot keeping your foot pressed against the attackers shin on the way down to cause additional pain and injury another viable option to consider. An elbow strike to the solar plexus or throat can leave them on the ground puking (solar plexus) or gasping tor their last breath through a crushed windpipe

Remember, timing is everything and you will only have a brief, fleeting opportunity to turn this scenario to your favor.

Because they are going to be pissed off, but that trick might be enough to give them pause to think if they really liked the sound quality of your gear enough to see what happens next.

Another favorite of mine I will pass on to you tonight is the Hands of Stone. Simple yet very effective, a common stone held in the palm, plucked in advance and placed in your hoodie pocket, gives additional weight to your hand. If you use the fingers of your hand to strike in a slapping motion to the head you can hit them with the stone and they'll think...

"Damn! It feels like I got hit by Roberto Durán! I'm outta here!"

That's our program for tonight. folks. I hope you enjoyed our show. And remember, practice makes for confidence by preparation and good technique in your delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back