Time to replace and upgrade from NuForce Ne-7m
Aug 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mr.logos

New Head-Fier
So I have had these for a pretty long time, but the cable where it connects to the headphone jack is starting to cut off unless i pull it up, and the microphone is apparently no good any longer or so the people im speaking to would have me believe. Can't fault it for that tho, they have been through a lot and have served me well.

Now, I am looking to spend under $100, unless something truly outstanding can be had for a benjamin. Ive been looking at the newer NuForce models, reading reviews, etc, but I cant seem to find something that stands out to me like these did back in the day. Last time I followed advice given to me resulted in these as well as in a very nice Grado, so i trust what i hear/read here on this here forum.

So- my price range is at about or under 100 bucks. I am very happy with the Nuforce ne7m as far as isolation goes and sound quality, tho I would love some more Bass. i have not found any faults with the other tech. characteristics of the headphones. also tangling of the cords has been an issue, as for the mic- cant say its that big of a deal, i find that when im having an important conversation im holding my iphone 4 instead of jumping around with the headphones in so thats a non-issue. I bought my Grados as preowned tho they were simply open-boxed and have no complaints whatsoever.

anyway, I hope some of you guys can help me out in my search of a worthy upgrade! I've tried to be as descriptive of what im looking for on a technical and perhaps subjective level. as always any and all input would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back