Tidal Lossless Streaming
Dec 26, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #257 of 5,203
They never got back with me regarding my music on there that is not lossless.  Regardless, to me that amount of money is not worth it.  

Spotify is actually offering 3 months for 99 cents right now I believe..

Dec 27, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #261 of 5,203
In the past few days, I've been getting alerts from my wireless carrier about exceeding my data plan on my iPhone. I've never received these alerts before. The only change is that I've started a TIDAL subscription once I moved to a 6 plus. Oddly, almost all of my my streaming has been in wifi environments. Not sure it's an issue centered around TIDAL, but will have to learn more regarding the data usage.

Dec 27, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #262 of 5,203
Well Tidal has now taken center stage for all of my music content. These past couple of weeks have been an absolutely wonderful experience. I just keep exploring new music and I am getting a kick out of that. Excellent!

I am now streaming in the car as well, my wife asked if I did something new (and expensive) to the car stereo.

Dec 29, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #266 of 5,203
im glad to say that while using the PC / Windows App, i am getting a solid connection now with minimal drop outs and faster loading time between songs.

The SQ and music selection is awesome!

Sounds great via my Audio Gd Ref 10.32 - > HE6 and Ifi iDSD Micro -> Shure 846. 

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #270 of 5,203
I have to report that my Tidal experience has been nothing short of wonderful across the past two weeks.

I don't know what they've done, but previously, I was getting dropouts in nearly every song, on multiple iDevices and on my Win7 laptop. Now I'm thrilled because I've only had about five dropouts in 14 days!

Hopefully, this isn't a case of the squeaky wheel getting the oil. :xf_eek:

I really want Tidal to succeed. Exploring new (to me) albums and Shuffling through favorites I've already accumulated (when I just feel like listening) is a unique pleasure.

:D

Mike

UPDATE: See my retraction below: http://www.head-fi.org/t/733233/tidal-lossless-streaming/270#post_11186685

Users who are viewing this thread

Back