This series of Fringe
Jan 31, 2010 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

1000+ Head-Fier
Okay I'm doing a poll on this.

Vote
frown.gif
if you agree with any of the following, and then post your reasons either way:

- The recent stories consist of ooh something magical, let's see if Walter or Peter can figure it out (which they do without fail, never properly explaining what happened)

- There isn't enough focus on the main plot line, or Olivia Dunham

- How is Massive Dynamic/Nina not getting any air time when they're connected to/would probably have info on most of what is happening?

- They ruined The Observers

- If they had a little more going on, it wouldn't require victims to be on the brink of death before they are saved for the show to be exciting

I'm not really sure what's happened to this show..

Feb 2, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 5
I think this season has been pretty good so far. I think they are trying to make it a bit more then just everything being connected to Massive Dynamics, a few extra story lines are good. Kinda like how the X Files had other plot lines besides everything being aliens all the time.

That being said, I thought that the episode that was from last season that aired this season was the best of this season so far.

Feb 3, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #3 of 5
Lately the show seems to have devolved into the pseudoscience mystery of the week with no particular repercussions at the end of the show. I would much prefer a more serialized format.

Feb 3, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #4 of 5
Don't get me wrong, it's a good show.
I just feel that they slowed the pace of the stories, and the main storyline itself, without taking anything to the next level. Now some of the regular episodes just remind me of filler episodes in animes, as they are inconsequential.

Feb 3, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #5 of 5
It's falling off.. I liked it at first but now it's just getting too ridiculous. They leave important questions hanging and present new/irrevelant ones, like P4Z says, the episodes are inconsequential..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back