Thinking of upgrading to Sennheiser? You must read this...
Aug 22, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #76 of 92
So, the "UPC code" in question is the white barcode sticker from the corrugated box, is that right? Is it the small white one with just the barcode and a seven digit number, or the larger one with the blue Senn logo, and TWO barcodes on it? Either way, I don't want to peel off the stickers if I don't have to...is it mandatory that they have the originals?

Aug 25, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #79 of 92
D'oh...didn't see the little "UPC" notation...got it! Thanks TDM!

Aug 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM Post #81 of 92
eagerly waiting for my HD-555 that i just ordered from Amazon
icon10.gif

Aug 26, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #82 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by stoned22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eagerly waiting for my HD-555 that i just ordered from Amazon
icon10.gif

Please tell me you didn't jump at the "great" deals offered by sarjo distributions? These guys have the best prices going, but they are grey market, and not an authorized dealer. I got jobbed for a pair of HD650's that were new but defective, and they strip the other sticker off the box (the small white one that Senn can use to rack the history of them so they can tell where they come from). I suspect they are selling refurbished phones as new. Before I ordered from them, they assured me that they would be covered by the two year factory warranty, but when I wanted to return these, they said I had to ship them to them for replacement, and they'd take care of the RMA with Sennheiser. They do not accept returns (only replacement), but when I raised hell and filed a claim with Amazon, they took them back. Check their feedback - lots of glowing reviews, but one negative comment, and they reply with some BS, and suddenly there's a ton of new "great service!" comments posted until the negative one gets bumped down a few pages. These guys are scam artists...

Aug 29, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #87 of 92
So, if I intend to to buy a HD650 from one of the dealers (JR, for example). I have to send a package including the receipt, UPC code, the form and any hp, right?

But I wonder what's the UPC code? Where can I find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back