Thinking about buying Monster turbine pro gold?
Dec 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

FaTbOyOnAbiKe

New Head-Fier
Hey, I was looking around on the forums and i saw someone mention the monster outlet store link here : http://www.monsterproducts.com/outletstore/linelist.asp#216

Has anyone bought headphones from here? i want to buy the refurbished MonsterTurbine PRO gold ones but i wanted some input before doing so. Are they going to be scratched much or anything? I want decent a IEM that will last me awhile, i bought the Klipsch image s4 (ii) but one ear blew and even after getting a replacement the same thing happened so i want to avoid having that happen again. How long do the turbines usually last? I can go through some headphones lol but the klipsch lasted me about 6 months before the 2nd pair stopped working 

[size=medium]Also should i even buy the monster turbines it seems like a really good deal to get the refursbished (almost 200 off) or should i for something that might be better? My price range is about $60-$100 i like decent all around sound with good bass. (I mainly listen to R&B,Rap,Techno, basically anything) Cyber monday is tomorrow so if anyone knows of any good deals i'd like to hear anyone's recommendations [/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back