These Headphones Scare Me
Jan 12, 2010 at 1:09 AM Post #33 of 63
I actually think they are pretty cool looking! I do have a peculiar sense of humor.
wink.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #34 of 63
Oh man, it almost needs a NSFW tag.

Jan 12, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #36 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually think they are pretty cool looking! I do have a peculiar sense of humor.
wink.gif

Indeed. I like the idea of a green pacman eating my face. If I had a paypal I'd have bid so hard on this

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:06 AM Post #37 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed. I like the idea of a green pacman eating my face. If I had a paypal I'd have bid so hard on this

You obviously havent read the shipping and payment details tab:
Quote:

...Aussie buyers, please pay by direct deposit...

So are you going to write up a nice review for us?

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #38 of 63
I think mrarroyo should do an in depth review of this compared to a K1000
wink.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #39 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You obviously havent read the shipping and payment details tab

Direct deposit isn't really an option at the moment. tbh I think the pictures are the most enjoyment anyone will get out of them ever

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #40 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Direct deposit isn't really an option at the moment. tbh I think the pictures are the most enjoyment anyone will get out of them ever

You have a credit card? c'mon, sign up to paypal and buy them for the team

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:14 AM Post #41 of 63
I think I will get more enjoyment out of something like: "Pile of junk! Worst money spent ever! I think my iPod earphones best this hat headphone. There is no bass and there is LOADS of distortion, no high's and the mids are just pure garbage".

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:20 AM Post #42 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lmao at pic 4 and 5. I am going to rofl at whoever buys these. I think someone from head-fi and do a review on how terrible these will be
biggrin.gif

Well it would seem that they have an alternative use LMAO!!!

duggehsmile.png
duggehsmile.png
duggehsmile.png
duggehsmile.png

Pic attached. REAL HEADPHONE pr0n!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #44 of 63
The whole thing was a complete system which had a royal blue turntable and a super nice 12AX7 mini tube amp. First was some Nasa pass down technology from a professor in 1969 who was heavy into Iron Butterfly. This was his last project before checking out and joining a spirit based underground cult in the California Desert. The few left after a small uneventful marketing campain at Sears found themselves at small garage sales thus migration to Europe. Many fell into the hands of US Government groups who then later used them in tandem with waterboarding to extract information in war time.

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:59 AM Post #45 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The whole thing was a complete system which had a royal blue turntable and a super nice 12AX7 mini tube amp. First was some Nasa pass down technology from a professor in 1969 who was heavy into Iron Butterfly. This was his last project before checking out and joining a spirit based underground cult in the California Desert. The few left after a small uneventful marketing campain at Sears found themselves at small garage sales thus migration to Europe. Many fell into the hands of US Government groups who then later used them in tandem with waterboarding to extract information in war time.

Lolwut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back