Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #11,568 of 12,550
How sweet.

Just in time for Valentine's Day...      
wink_face.gif

Feb 14, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #11,569 of 12,550
That's some kinda sugar!:tongue_smile:

Great to see a renewed presence here.

On "Ginger," I remember watching NHK World TV and learning Japanese women tend to increase their consumption of Ginger during winter to aid blood circulation and warm the body. Although I'm in SoCal, think I'm gonna try some in tea just for the adventure of having something new.

Feb 16, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #11,573 of 12,550
  In keeping with Valentines Day.

Feathered a bit because I wrote it on the back of a chocolate box XD. I should get some blank Rhodia Oxford paper I guess.

That's a very lovely shade of pink. It's not saccharine like the more reddish and vibrant shades usually associated with things like Valentine's Day, so it looks like it would be quite versatile.

Feb 19, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #11,575 of 12,550
  That's a very lovely shade of pink. It's not saccharine like the more reddish and vibrant shades usually associated with things like Valentine's Day, so it looks like it would be quite versatile.

I have a bottle of Kosumosu (I believe it's one of the only Iro bottles I have). I've found that it errs to a more diluted, "peachy" colour than in the picture - actually if the label wasn't showing I would have sworn that was Tsutsuji. (Handwriting in the picture is fantastic though)

Love Rhodia; Clairefontaine!

Any love for Tomoe? I'm finding that 90% of my time writing by hand has been on the Techo, the Tomoe white is slightly off-white in the nicest way, really pleasant to the eyes. Not full-on ivory, which I dislike. I only have one Dotpad left, so I might try one of these in the future.

Feb 26, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #11,578 of 12,550
Hello.

What is everyone up to? I was drinking some ginger ale and reading a book.

Welcome back with Achmed's avatar.

I've been awfully busy with school, just started my first year of college, I'm working on an electrical engineering degree, which means a ton of work haha.

Feb 27, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #11,580 of 12,550

Definitely the pineapple.

It contains bromelain which is good for your health......     
wink_face.gif

And it's gluten-free!

Hmm... gluten-free, you say?  Well, since you mention it...
biggrin.gif

Did you know that the 'gluten-free' industry has become half-scam, unfortunately.

1. There are loads of 'gluten-free' products whose ordinary competitors are also gluten-free, anyway, as standard, and at drastically-lower price

1. Although some humans do, indeed, have sensitivity to gluten, this is often substantially due (and/or exacerbated by) other factors that pervert the function of the immune system - a major example of this, which alopathic medicine and dentistry disgracefully sweep under the carpet, is that of heavy metal intoxication (mercury being at the top of that particular tree). I can explain more, but I'll spare you.

1. GMO wheat has a much higher chance of irritating the human immune system, because the human immune system may realise that it is abnormal (the human digestive system has an enormous part to play, in the human immune system, with a complex interplay of immune-modulatory compounds generated by gut-resident bacteria, and the fact that long-term inflammatory immune-response in the gut tissues can lead to increased permeability of those tissues, and thus increased potential for undesirable molecules to enter the bloodstream and cause immune dysfunction throughout the body). GMO wheat (and corn) are becoming ever-more difficult to avoid, in one's daily diet, even outside the USA.

1. GMO foods contain (relatively-speaking) massive amounts of glyphosate (they are genetically-modified, amongst other things, specifically to resist the effects of glyphosate, which would otherwise kill the crop plant itself). There is increasing evidence that glyphosate may be extremely toxic, not only to plants, but also to animals, including human beings.

On a different note - is it just me or is this one of the maddest threads on Head-fi? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back