Thebit OPUS #4
Nov 5, 2018 at 8:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

artpiggo

Headphoneus Supremus
1541257865_2.jpg

I have seen this teaser picture in Shanghai Canjam, I have been informed that this will be next generation of OPUS #4. The interface is really like Samsung. Wonder if it is a full android or restricted for apk installation only. likely to be latter.

I google'd the device name and still not find any information on hardware. But well, it is really beautiful and tempting to my wallet.

Oct 12, 2019 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 7
Can't wait for more information. I love their products!

Actually there's more info here in Japanese
https://music.iiotode.com/?p=11039

1541257865_2.jpg

I have seen this teaser picture in Shanghai Canjam, I have been informed that this will be next generation of OPUS #4. The interface is really like Samsung. Wonder if it is a full android or restricted for apk installation only. likely to be latter.

I google'd the device name and still not find any information on hardware. But well, it is really beautiful and tempting to my wallet.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #4 of 7
they are releasing a new product? but how come they are not responding to emails regarding opus1s battery? i have sent them aeveral emails if i can return my opus1s for battery replacement again, but i havent received a response from them and its been 2 months already. i thought they were dead.

Oct 16, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #5 of 7
I think they've disappeared

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:06 PM Post #6 of 7
they are releasing a new product? but how come they are not responding to emails regarding opus1s battery? i have sent them aeveral emails if i can return my opus1s for battery replacement again, but i havent received a response from them and its been 2 months already. i thought they were dead.

Does it play when it plugged to a charger? If so, I would use it in my car and invest the battery money on another dap. Or, you could take it to a local electronics or phone repair shop and see if there's anything they can do.

Oct 21, 2019 at 7:03 AM Post #7 of 7
the opus1s is working perfectly sir but the battery swells, they have already replaced it last march 2019, that was August when I noticed that the battery swells. it will shut down itself even if it has 30 percent battery life. the fact that they are releasing a new product, it simply means that they are still in this business, we just want a formal reply. is this how they treat people who buy there products? besides we are not sending our unit for battery replacement for free, we will pay for it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back