The ZO2 Has Landed.
Oct 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #16 of 607
Thanks for the update. Excited to get my hands on these. 

Oct 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #17 of 607

Quote:
Hopefully, the name of this group doesnt rhyme with 'Enron' 
eek.gif

Seriously. thanks for giving us a firm date. I just hope you have something else in the pipeline, because I wonder how some of the folk in this thread will survive without the perpetual promise of the-next-big-thing being only weeks away ......

Wow dude, chill.

Oct 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM Post #18 of 607
Haha, I sensed the same. I think the majority of us just want the ZO, not a perpetual promise of bigger and better. I guess the slight drops of fanboyism is where this comment is deriving from, but it's all in good fun. It's not always you find a moderately priced product delivering on every penny of it's worth. Just saying!

Oct 9, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #21 of 607

Quote:

Wow dude, chill.

Right back at ya, particularly as we have now been given a firm release date. As I said, no amount of keystrokes are going to push it down the assembly line any faster. I also predicted that we wouldn't see the V2 in our mailboxes till November - based on MizMoxie's announcement, I'm sticking with that. 

Oct 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #24 of 607
Hopefully by the end of this month it's released, between Black Friday sales here in the USA, holidays traveling and Xmas.... I want to spend the money now before everything else takes it ...

Oct 17, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #27 of 607
Last week of October still a week away, and it will be another week before I receive my ZO, assuming they haven't all been sold to hipsters in the Northern Hemisphere.

We really need an icon for someone pulling a chair up under a noose.  
frown.gif

Oct 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #28 of 607
(Letting bygones be bygones) I'm waiting for a reply from digiZoid on their Facebook page to get a status update.  I'm looking forward to this more than any gear I've wanted in a while.

Oct 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #29 of 607
Cindy just assured me via email that DigiZoid will happily accept my PayPal funds very soon, and will ship my ZO to OZ (see what I did there ?).

They must have that poor girl working 24/7 ! 
eek.gif

Oct 17, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #30 of 607
What do you mean, yours? What about everyone else? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back