The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Sep 22, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #2,296 of 7,980
Quote:
What I like about the Zircote is the black marbeling that runs through it, reminds me of chocolate fudge ice cream....  which I haven't had in about 7 years....  (I miss America)

Now what you can do is chip off a piece of that $2k table and send me some ear mold impressions for you wife!

Lol I will get right on that.

Sep 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #2,298 of 7,980
Quote:
I have purchased litterally a 50lb log of burl wood.

Wow! That's nearly enough for one of my ears!

Just be sure to pull it off of the bottom side, other wise she will not be surprised.

Oh, I don't know. Wouldn't a big hole in the middle of her table surprise her?... I guess it depends on what Poimandres got her used to.

Sep 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #2,300 of 7,980
Not sure if I've missed this but Poimandres, how come you rebuilt your 8.A's?

It was my own fault, instead of getting new impressions I decided to have the 8's built from my old 4's and told John to bulk them up around the canals. They were bulked up and I could not get them in my ears. Lessons learned never take the cheap way out as you will pay in the long run, monetarily and with time.

Sep 23, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #2,305 of 7,980
Quote:
The Heir Audio "French Revolution" line....

I'd be more partial to the 'Agincourt' line being English like... for 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George'... and all that
wink_face.gif

>walks out the thread thinking Napoleon was a wimp of a midget<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back