The Ultimate Beer
Jan 29, 2007 at 3:31 PM Post #106 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
fabio,
i've read that you can open a beer bottle by holding it between your pecs and flexing. can you teach me? i want to impress the ladies like fabio.

I heard he does it between his butt cheeks -- tho' an equaly impressive level of strength and skill.

Jan 29, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #107 of 173
Pretty standard collection of beers on the list there. Had to give my vote to Sapporo (draft), with Bass coming in a close second and Guinness rounding out third.

My REAL list of favourites:

Canadian:

Steamwhistle
Mill Street Organic
Mill Street Coffee Porter
Amsterdam Blonde (and brown)
La Fin du Monde (trappist)
Big Rock Grasshopper
Neustadt 10W30

Other:

Boddington's
Tetley's
Innis & Gunn
Smithwick's
Hoegaarden
Hacker Pschorr Weiss
Delerium
Belle Vue Criek

Jan 29, 2007 at 4:21 PM Post #108 of 173
ten votes for duff so far...
tongue.gif

"ultimate" could also mean, what will the last beer on earth be? after all the good stuff is drunk, perhaps GENERIC will be the ultimate?

Jan 29, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #110 of 173
As far as "regular" beer goes....

3958.jpg

Check out the alcohol content on that badboy....

Then this stuff...

beer_bottled_woodchuck_cider.jpg

I had that for the first time a couple weeks ago at an Irish pub...good ****.

Although, I don't drink beer, I'm a liquor and fufu drink kinda guy....but those two beers, I'll take one anytime...

Jan 30, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #113 of 173
Woodchuck owns. It's like drinking apple juice...cause well, it's a hard cider. That stuff is awesome. I can chug down a 6 pack of that in the same amount of time it takes me to drink a bottle or regular beer, lol. That stuff goes down easy and smooooooooooth. Gulden Draak on the other hand...if you can chug that....you have huge hairy balls, cause that stuff is potent.

Jan 30, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #115 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

3958.jpg

Do you think Fabio is stupid? 10.5% alcohol content would only get you half a lady. Samuel Adams Utopias is 25%. If you want a lady the quickest most romantic way give her brain damage with Utopias.

Utopia.jpg

Jan 30, 2007 at 5:01 AM Post #116 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

3958.jpg

Eh... can't hold a candle to Bo's Solar Eclipse Imperial Stout: 22.5% ABV

Jan 30, 2007 at 6:11 AM Post #119 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by kvant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out of those included in the poll quite clearly Pilsner Urquell. The beer that gave a beer its name. But you should check some other Czech brands as well!

yay! someone found it!
cool.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 7:32 AM Post #120 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabio Lanzoni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fabio didn't vote because Fabio thinks this list is lame because Fabio only drinks Samuel Adams Utopias. Fabio needs a beer to be as gorgeous and powerful as Fabio. Utopias impresses the ladies because ladies love the romance of copper and when the ladies love romance they love to get hammered.

580smile.gif

It really isn't nice to make people spew coffee onto their monitors. Shame on you.

mad.gif

nrwilk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back