The thread without a designated topic.
Jun 26, 2009 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 327

KONAKONA

Banned
Thought I'd try something new. Seeing as I have had tons of fun hijacking threads the last few days, why not make a thread that is basically nothing but one hijack after another?

Rules are simple, don't hijack a topic that just got started, so we can actually talk about something for a while before it gets hijacked. To make things more interesting, two topics can be carried on at once, but you have to comment about both of them when you post. Also, don't do anything that would get the thread closed, like things mentioned not to talk about in stickies.

So I'll start, who all likes milk?

Jun 26, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #4 of 327
No comment.
tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #7 of 327
oh wow I was actually considering making one of these. A few of the other forums I've been on had them and I always like them
smily_headphones1.gif

There is a giant storm here and I took some awesome photos with my iphone while at stop lights during my drive home. I'll upload them soon and see if I got anything good

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #8 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh wow I was actually considering making one of these. A few of the other forums I've been on had them and I always like them
smily_headphones1.gif

There is a giant storm here and I took some awesome photos with my iphone while at stop lights during my drive home. I'll upload them soon and see if I got anything good

Quote:

pictues

Quote:

iPhone

D:

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #9 of 327
1) This is probably against the rules since it'll undoubtedly go CI

2) I think I was bitten by a radioactive ant two days ago

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:04 PM Post #10 of 327
hey they're no SLR shots but the iphone can hold it's own for on the go photos

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:06 PM Post #11 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey they're no SLR shots but the iphone can hold it's own for on the go photos

Sure.

Maybe we can start a petition to remove post count from the members lounge so we can make threads like this?

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #13 of 327
Milk is quite good. Should probably drink more of it though...

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #14 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
KONAKONA: I suggest you read this carefully: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/fo...-ratio-418361/

You seem like a nice person, but PLEASE take a walk outside or something. You are spamming up the place lately...

a long locked thread, have to read it later. I do remember a bunch of arguing going on there though.

Most of this spam you have been talking about was related to a certain two people and either plotting against them or hijacking a thread that was about to get closed though.

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #15 of 327
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
KONAKONA: I suggest you read this carefully: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/fo...-ratio-418361/

You seem like a nice person, but PLEASE take a walk outside or something. You are spamming up the place lately...

to be fair duggeh is speaking about threads that are those silly few word games that really up post counts. This is a member's lounge where threads shouldn't always be gear related. I can see how a thread like this could lead to interesting discussions and in the other forums I've been on where these exist they've done just that and never caused any trouble. I completely understand if the mods think something like this isn't ok because it will cause issues but from my experience these threads don't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back