The Sony MDR-V6 is back under $70
Oct 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JK1

Headphoneus Supremus
This was a favorite headphone for many years, however there was a shortage of them last year, and the price spiked as high as  around $150. At $125+ the V6 wasn't worth it, however at under $70 it is a good value. It seems like most have forgotten about this headphone.

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
This was a favorite headphone for many years, however there was a shortage of them last year, and the price spiked as high as  around $150. At $125+ the V6 wasn't worth it, however at under $70 it is a good value. It seems like most have forgotten about this headphone.

If I hadn't bought the ZX700s for around $60, I'd be considering these.

Oct 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #3 of 4
I bought my V6 from a member here for $35 in the US. They arrived in excellent condition boxed and all. (hats off to him) I think they had no more than a few hours use. I love them for sampling tracks on band camp and other music sites before downloading. They're truly comfortable and sound great. I rate them higher than EX600 (if you can compare headphone to IEM) They're everything I wanted and more for $35.

In Australia you can't pick them up on ebay for less than $120 all year round. So you can imagine I grabbed a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back