The science of science.
Nov 30, 2008 at 8:53 PM Post #31 of 33
Posts removed.

Sorry to butcher what is actually an interesting thread, but Creationism, Darwinism, Holocaust denial, Muslim terrorists, religion, belief/non-belief in God, etc., .... which this thread's direction seems to have turned to, is against the no religion or politics rules. Again, sorry, but we have these rules in place for a reason.

Nov 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #32 of 33
mbriant send me nice private ignorance post:
Quote:

Please respect our No Religion/Politics rule. Somehow you've turned the AUDIO science sound forum into a religious discussion.

Thank you.

Please remove whole thread its politics&religion related anyways as demarcation problem is the problem of disintinguish science from religion or other idealogies, thus you already have shown that you made this decision Political your self by removing posts.

and i did not make this conversation about religion or about God if you fail to see that science is essentially connect to religions in past your thinking religiously your-self, and ignoring the historical scientific facts&burden science bears.

So my question is this, demarcation problem "aka science on science is excatly about what makes it different from religion." Going to be discussed if theres only allowed one view?
that is already Known to have no answers...

Yep wonder whats your philosophical baggage about science you simply accept without thought oh wait you already removed my posts so i don't really care to start explaining things again.

Dec 1, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #33 of 33
Very sorry for my ignorance. It's a very simple rule, really:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/no...llowed-244685/

Perhaps it's too simple for someone as incredibly intelligent and full of deep thought and wisdom such as yourself ... as your post above so clearly illustrates.

Still, the rule is there for a reason and we intend to enforce it. If that's a horrible injustice to your sensitive sensibilities, may I suggest that instead of throwing a public temper tantrum, you find a website that allows religious discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back