The Official Cigar Thread
Dec 4, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #76 of 1,369
My new arrivals:

n8371001_35925579_3551.jpg

Dec 4, 2006 at 8:26 PM Post #77 of 1,369
Hey guys, this is going to be my official 100th post. I figured I would post it here since this is my most prolific posting thread. Completely irrelevant to the thread, but hey, whatever.
Oh, you know what, I can tie this in...the other night, for my father's birthday, we went a' cigar shopping, and he bought a humidor. Its now one of my favorite things to look at when I go home.

Dec 4, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #78 of 1,369
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys, this is going to be my official 100th post. I figured I would post it here since this is my most prolific posting thread. Completely irrelevant to the thread, but hey, whatever.
Oh, you know what, I can tie this in...the other night, for my father's birthday, we went a' cigar shopping, and he bought a humidor. Its now one of my favorite things to look at when I go home.

Congrats on the 100th post and I hope your father had a very happy birthday.

Dec 5, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #80 of 1,369
Quote:

Originally Posted by dillon157 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My new arrivals:

n8371001_35925579_3551.jpg

Ah, so it is the same dillon157 as from CS
smily_headphones1.gif
Nice hit btw

Quote:

Grats man!

Dec 5, 2006 at 1:19 AM Post #82 of 1,369
Actually, those pics are really nice
biggrin.gif
Too bad you don't have the Opus in the there though.

Dec 5, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #83 of 1,369
Advil,
Where did you get that box and how much was it?

Zara,
Congrats on 100, I should be there soon myself!

Terry

Dec 5, 2006 at 3:25 AM Post #84 of 1,369
Quote:

Originally Posted by seanohue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, those pics are really nice
biggrin.gif
Too bad you don't have the Opus in the there though.

Yeah I only had 3 or 4 but they're long gone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjohnusa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Advil,
Where did you get that box and how much was it?

Terry

My local Cigar Shop "Davids Briar Shop" here in Des Moines sells off the boxes after they're sold out of the cigars. I went in there asking for that very box but there were 4 cigars left, they were 20 dollars a piece and I already had a few so I didn't want to buy them. So I figured I'd come back later for it.. But first I went into the public Humidor and was looking at some new cigars they recieved (I ended up buying my first Oliva), and within minutes the lady came back with the box and said someone just bought the remaining cigars!

It was supposed to be 25 bucks flat but she ended up giving it to me for 10! Good deal in my opinion, it still smells great!

I was thinking of building an amp in it.. but thats just my Inner Head-Fi Gremlin talking!

Dec 5, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #85 of 1,369
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking of building an amp in it.. but thats just my Inner Head-Fi Gremlin talking!

Dude, that would be the sexiest thing ever. Ever.

Dec 5, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #87 of 1,369
Quote:

Dude, that would be the sexiest thing ever. Ever.

Maybe.. I really thought about it for a while. But I've never done ANY DIY Audio stuff at all!

Dec 6, 2006 at 12:21 AM Post #88 of 1,369
Quote:

Originally Posted by vo328 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone tried the Puros Indios line of cigars? My fave: Maxima Reserva. Any opinions on these?

http://www.top25cigar.com/reviewdata...d=yes&pkID=441

This place has a review for just about every cigar. I base my purchases off both those reviews and forum reviews.

As for myself, can't say I've tried anything by PI.

Dec 6, 2006 at 6:49 AM Post #90 of 1,369
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know of cigars with very dense smoke?

I'm in the mood to learn to blow smoke rings... haha

Mostly a great double maduro will be pretty dense in smoke. Try an Sancho panza double. Pretty cheap and verry tasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back