The Official Bose Bashing Thread
Feb 13, 2007 at 11:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 85

The-One

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by sigmatron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes! one Thread post the "The Official Bose Bashing Thread" so all post go in. Some one make it. ok.

O.K sigmatron, you got your wish.

I'll start the bashing:

I've never heard Bose, but everyone says it's bad, so it must be bad!

Feb 13, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #5 of 85
The more (Bose bashing), the miserable...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 13, 2007 at 3:57 PM Post #6 of 85
I dislike Bose products too, but having a thread like this is pointless and counterproductive.

Feb 13, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #7 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by warpdriver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dislike Bose products too, but having a thread like this is pointless and counterproductive.

Yes, it's much more productive having the numerous threads where an OP is trying to convert a Bose fan
rolleyes.gif
How many times does one have to go down the same road.....Bose products are reasonable, just way overpriced. Let Bose fans be.

Feb 13, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #9 of 85
These are the kind of threads that I like to check out, so I know exactly who NOT to talk to in other threads because they obvioulsy don't know anyting to begin with, and aren't too bright to boot! They are defiantely not worth my time and energy.

Feb 13, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #15 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by The-One /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've never heard Bose, but everyone says it's bad, so it must be bad!

oof that's the deal killer right there. it's not that the Bose sound BAD, it's just that there are other cans that price and cheaper that sound better. if the Bose had totally unacceptable sound at any price point, that would be different and I would jump on a bashing thread with abandon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back