The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 25, 2010 at 7:49 AM Post #16 of 10,994
The problem is I haven't followed the modding process with pictures, especially that I wasn't sure if this would improve a single thing. Now I'm too lazy to disassemble the jack plug but I added explanation of the process in steps in the mod thread.

Aug 25, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #17 of 10,994

Quote:
#1897 checking in. 
cool.gif

i love serial numbers that sound like years...

#1870 here. Pretty close to yours . I think they are phenomenal headphones and would never mod them. Why mess with a good thing. I know the cable is heavy but it is of good quality. Really great sounding and won't hurt in resale although I would never sell mine.

Aug 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #18 of 10,994
I'll try the mod when mine arrives sometime today.

Hey majkel, you think this will work the same with a 4-pin xlr? I'm going to re-terminate mine when it arrives in the fashion that you have done.

EDIT: I'm really mad cause they changed the tracking on my package and now it set to arrive tomorrow!! Arg it said it was on time and it said it was going to be delivered today! I'm friggin angry now! I took off of work and everything to make sure they arrived.

Aug 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #19 of 10,994

Quote:
I'll try the mod when mine arrives sometime today.

Hey majkel, you think this will work the same with a 4-pin xlr? I'm going to re-terminate mine when it arrives in the fashion that you have done.

EDIT: I'm really mad cause they changed the tracking on my package and now it set to arrive tomorrow!! Arg it said it was on time and it said it was going to be delivered today! I'm friggin angry now! I took off of work and everything to make sure they arrived.

I bet you did not know the driver was a headflier and wanted t listen to them for the day. LOL

Aug 26, 2010 at 5:54 PM Post #22 of 10,994
Yeah, but I got them earlier today and my serial number is 1337!!

I've been listening to them most of the day and they are incredible.

EDIT:

I'm going to write a three part review on them shortly.

Aug 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM Post #27 of 10,994
Man are the chances of my getting your own T1 as mine....

Quote:
lol that was my original t1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #29 of 10,994

Quote:
Glad your in the T1 camp and I can tell you with the Decware CSP-2 these cans are truly something special. The most involving non fatigue I have ever had and I am talking 8-10 hr sessions.

x2 for me!
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #30 of 10,994
The T1 is an excellent headphone for sure. It has so much speed and I love how the mids are present compared to the other DT models. I love its bass the most. It's so tight sounding!

I have never heard such resolving mids, I think they are more resolving than the HD800.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back