The Next Florida Meet: Tampa, Nov 15th
Sep 24, 2008 at 12:15 AM Post #181 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't be calling Gene your 'partner', man!

How's about "Life Partner"...is that legalized in the state of Florida, yet?

Sep 24, 2008 at 1:25 AM Post #182 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How's about "Life Partner"...is that legalized in the state of Florida, yet?

We're behind the times with that sort of thing. But we can shoot you if you come to our front door, say we felt threatened, and probably get away with it. It's a sort of legal give and take.

Sep 24, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #184 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Al, please tell me that you're coming to Tampa with one of the partners at your law firm. Perhaps to do a depo or whatever. Don't be calling Gene your 'partner', man! That's just carrying the joke too far. Not that there would be anything wrong with that, but let's just say that it's pushing my comfort zone a bit.
eek.gif

Whatever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crappyjones123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
on second thought, i dont know if id want to stay in their room anymore. granted it will be party central but given what i know now about their "friendship" i dont know if i wanna be around when the lights go out. what to do...what to do...

Offer withdrawn.

Sep 24, 2008 at 2:21 PM Post #186 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by crappyjones123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats not the super nice and over the top generous voltron i remember from canjam :'(

Dude you said the wrong thing if you wanted a place to stay and people to remain generous with you maybe insulting your host was not the move.

This topic should make for interesting conversation while drunk as several seem have less than progressive thoughts about the whole thing.
wink.gif

If Al an Gene want to color coordinate well that's their prerogative.

Sep 25, 2008 at 2:09 AM Post #188 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If Al an Gene want to color coordinate well that's their prerogative.

Just as long as they don't wear white after Labor Day, and they agree that thongs are something that you wear on your feet and not on your bum.

Sep 26, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #191 of 440
this thread delivers ....

Matt, have you contacted the Freq guys? Will they be in attendance? I wanted to get my molds done and get some customs.

Oct 1, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #195 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
plane tickets purchased. see y'all in Nov.

Anyone want to share a room?

Hey, nice work! Sell a pimeta, buy a ticket! Glad to hear you are going to make it. Now, what about the grawkster? Got anything to sell to fund this weekend?
ph34r.gif
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back