The New Music Issue in Cowon J3
May 15, 2011 at 5:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
noticed it has been posted on iaudiophile forums also but no one reported it to cowon and it hasnt been fixed it.

when u add new tracks to cowon j3....they are not shown under 1 Day in 'New Music' 

instead...all the tracks in main music folder are shown in 1 Day.

this is a huge problem...cause i cannot listen to tracks i had just transferred easily

will be very thankful if someone can recommend a solution or send this info to cowon as i am unable to locate that page.

May 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #2 of 3
It seems that its your firmware version only. I have the 2.23 and all is fine. Which is yours?
I read that 2.24 and 2.25 added some more bugs so its better to stay with 2.22 or 2.23 until they release 2.26.

It is easy to contact them and report a bug.
Go here . Then go to the top page in the "support" menu. In the support page on the right of the page, under the whats new and FAQ is a "Q&A". Now on the middle of the page you can see a text board where you add your question. It might take up to one week to get a reply though so check that page often.

I forgot to tell you that before go in the Q&A page you have to sign up. Its fast free and easy.

May 28, 2011 at 5:48 AM Post #3 of 3
hi, i also have 2.23 and still having this problem

anyway thanks for suggestion....i posted it in Q&A

hope they address the issue as i ve noticed others also have it

hope people post their problem here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back