The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery
May 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #1,036 of 1,426
3523CC7C-771B-4E28-81ED-FA5A37D46324_zps7wqlqyue.jpg

May 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #1,037 of 1,426

I really need to get a proper macro lens .. getting quite jealous of some of these shots now 
tongue.gif

Used iPhone 6s will do

I was thinking more along the lines of a Minolta 100mm f/2.8 AF. 
tongue.gif

My Sigma 24mm f/2.8 just isn't cutting it any longer.

May 30, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #1,046 of 1,426
HiFiChris Just small funny detail, in Russia you can be prosecuted for such photos, as it is a "drugs usage propaganda" and site can be blacklisted if the pictures won't be removed. Even if it's not a drug at all...
But actually photos are great, as well as Finder.

May 31, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #1,047 of 1,426
@HiFiChris Just small funny detail, in Russia you can be prosecuted for such photos, as it is a "drugs usage propaganda" and site can be blacklisted if the pictures won't be removed. Even if it's not a drug at all...
But actually photos are great, as well as Finder.

Really? 
blink.gif

Err, the scenery is actually about baking bread with wheat flour, with the razor blade being there to open the package and the small line of flour on the black Nokia battery being in the picture to see whether there is no chaff in the flour, so that the bread dough will be clean and smooth. 
wink.gif

Anyway, here in Germany the use of the Swastika and terms out of the time back then when all of this horrible stuff happened is strictly prohibited, even when being against it - unless it is for art or education, because then it is allowed.

May 31, 2016 at 3:41 AM Post #1,048 of 1,426
Anyway, here in Germany the use of the Swastika and terms out of the time back then when all of this horrible stuff happened is strictly prohibited, even when being against it - unless it is for art or education, because then it is allowed.

Yep, swastika is also forbidden, event if it's an historical photos. As well as NAZI eagles, SS logo and even black uniform. Moreover, even parody symbols of "grammar nazi" can cause troubles.

I'm sorry for offtopic, but it's a pretty interesting topic.

So, here is another shot made in my favourite style "grab something at hand and put it on photo". Now it's an iconic Serbian and Montenegrin cookies "Plazma". They are everywhere here and really dman popular. Pretty similar to classic savoiardi, but less expensive. Best tasted with "Eurocream" — Nutella like thing with more taste of nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back