The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Aug 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #5,357 of 9,235

Quote:
Well, I have the reverse opinion in this :p I think the tips with A161P(the ones that come with S6,m6,a151p) are the best in silicon flanges and the triple flanges included in them are awesome. They are the best stock tips Ive tried, shure olives doesnt isolate noise that much as Meelec tips do, they are the best isolating tips imo . BTW I have comply T-400, shure olives, sony hybrids and all of them are not as good as meelec tips in terms of isolation and bass response, I have been using a single pair of triple flanges for more than a year and they are still the way I first wore them, they are very much durable.

Of course everyone's ears are different, and I might add that the tips on the M11+ might be different from the A161p, s6 and so on. I like the triple flange from the Etymotic HF3. I cannot really comment on the bass aspect of the tps, as I just want tight bass, and am not much of a basshead. I can say that the M11+ IEM has way too much bass and that is why I have relegated it to the gym, where isolation is important to me so I can concentrate on working out and not hearing people's inane conversations. The Shure olives might not be the best for isolation, but they seem to be better for me. I want to mention that I also have the Sony Hybrids, for my UE Triple Fi 10's, but have not tried them yet. I might just go and try the original Melec tips later to see if I can get a better seal.

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #5,362 of 9,235
Quote:

They have been $50 since August 5th, I would say it is a pretty good deal.  Even more so when you realize the next step up, the UE 700 is over double the price.

And that the UE 600 get good reviews.

Aug 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #5,364 of 9,235
Talk about impulse, I just checked it out within 5minutes. Surely this has to be considered one of the deals of the month? Right? Right..??
blink.gif

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #5,369 of 9,235

Users who are viewing this thread

Back