The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Dec 11, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #3,212 of 9,235
Not sure whether to call this one a deal, but for Canadians again: Tonight 6pm until 10am tomorrow, Future Shop has the Klipsch Image X10i (with mic) for $199 as well as a few headphones on Buy1Get1Free again.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/after-hours-sale.aspx

Quote:
Us Albertans only need to pay GST of 5%, so i got them for $135.
tongue_smile.gif

That is totally NOT FAIR for us Torontonians! 
mad.gif

Dec 11, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #3,213 of 9,235
Quote:
Can we purchase the atrio at this price if we are in the US, or is it Canada only?  Anyone from the US ever used kijiji?

Find a mail forwarding service in Canada that will forward to the US.  I have used one in Japan that forwards to the US, and it was phenominal.

I'm debating on doing that for the Atrios myself...

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #3,216 of 9,235

Quote:
Try it and you'll see in the cart...
Here's the 20$ link http://mb.teamsave.com/e/click/107506761/105438

I went ahead and tried it.  It gave me the $20 off and allowed me to purchase for $79.  My coupon status says "Not ready... we'll email you when it's ready to print."  If the deal is through atrio.me, then I feel like I'll be able to order without a problem as they ship to the U.S.  On the other hand, I'm a little worried if we're forced to buy from Vitasound, as they only ship to Canada.  I may need to look into the mail forwarding service option.

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #3,218 of 9,235
Dec 11, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #3,219 of 9,235

Quote:
Atrio M5 99$ thru www.KijijiDeals.ca
Less another 20$ if it's your first purchase at KjjDeals

Thanks for the heads up, went ahead and checked some reviews out for this, and they seem worth the price.

On a side note, I feel this is the beginning of the end for my wallet. A week after receiving the A151's(my first venture outside of cheap IEM's), and I'm already ordering more. 
blink.gif

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #3,220 of 9,235
Took one, thanks much 
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Atrio M5 99$ thru www.KijijiDeals.ca
Less another 20$ if it's your first purchase at KjjDeals

Quote:
Not sure whether to call this one a deal, but for Canadians again: Tonight 6pm until 10am tomorrow, Future Shop has the Klipsch Image X10i (with mic) for $199 as well as a few headphones on Buy1Get1Free again.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/after-hours-sale.aspx

That is totally NOT FAIR for us Torontonians! 
mad.gif

Anyone interested in getting a pair of those AKG K518s? My friend is going to get a pair of the red ones and is looking for someone in TORONTO who might take the other pair off his hands

Dec 11, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #3,222 of 9,235
Dec 11, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #3,223 of 9,235

Quote:
Do they ship to US for free?

Well, what I'm trying to figure out is whether they will ship to the US at all.  I certainly doubt that it will be free if they do.  I really hope I didn't just throw out $79.  Kijijideals clearly lets US customers place the order for the coupon -- the question is whether the vendor (it's either vitasound or atrio.me) will honor the coupon and ship to US customers.

C'mon, someone here from the US must have bought something through kijijideals before.  Please chime in!

Dec 11, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #3,224 of 9,235
Quote:
Well, what I'm trying to figure out is whether they will ship to the US at all.  I certainly doubt that it will be free if they do.  I really hope I didn't just throw out $79.  Kijijideals clearly lets US customers place the order for the coupon -- the question is whether the vendor (it's either vitasound or atrio.me) will honor the coupon and ship to US customers.

C'mon, someone here from the US must have bought something through kijijideals before.  Please chime in!

Please keep me updated on what you find out man.  I really would like to purchase a pair of these too but can't afford to throw-out $79!

Can anyone confirm US shipping or not?

Dec 11, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #3,225 of 9,235
http://www.brookstone.com/clear-xl-earphones?bkiid=ProductDetails|Accesories|646711p

these im pretty sure are dual BA headphones from brookstone, i tried them on today and i thought they were a good deal for $70, but online is only $40, which is a fantastic deal. the highs are very clear, midrange is slightly recessed, and bass is very quick and clear, but not big in quantity at all, also seems to roll off quite as i couldn't hear the bass guitar on some songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back