The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Dec 21, 2007 at 8:32 AM Post #811 of 917
I love waiting for things in the mail. The anticipation and excitement makes finally opening the package that much better.

Dec 21, 2007 at 11:33 AM Post #813 of 917
this time of year is great for the obvious reasons, but dissapointing also as this year there are a handful of 'packages' that never made it in time for the big day (or am i speaking to soon?)

packages that were ordered well in advance but for some reason just couldt be punctual!

oh well, apart from some explaining to do, will be a nice post xmas gift fest!

Dec 21, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #814 of 917
x-mas is a time for receiving packages that aren't for you. that said, i was exited to receive a few LP's in the post today, a treat for me because, well because i wanted them!

its sickening how my thirst for more vinyl is never quenched, 10 LP's in one month, and its not even my birthday untill tomorrow...

Dec 22, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #815 of 917
Oh, the holidays are probably going to delay the delivery of my Pico goodness.
tongue.gif

Or maybe I'll have a little holiday surprise in the mail on Monday. Go, USPS, go!!!

Dec 22, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #816 of 917
I ordered some parts from both Digikey and Mouser at the same date using USPS priority mail few days ago. I got mine from Digikey the day before yesterday, and haven't got it from Mouser yet. I wish I can get it before Xmas though... Mouser tend to be 2 days late than Digikey.

Nah... it's ok. My soldering iron is broken, so I can not make a thing even if I got it now. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Dec 22, 2007 at 9:18 AM Post #819 of 917
Parcel delivery was attempted, driver bolts before doorbell is rung *sigh* I go to the post office and then he is not back from his run!

*deep breaths* I say hmmm when can I expect another delivery attempt? Oh they'll be here for you to pick up tomorrow or we will re-deliver Monday.

*inner voice "Monday, you snivelling twerp!"*

however I actually say, "okay, see you tomorrow" and I even smile - over gritted teeth...
rolleyes.gif

Dec 30, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #823 of 917
Waiting for two Criterion DVDs from criteriondvd.com for 10 days. Strange though, since I did put out the extra for Priority Mail. Looks like I need to visit the post office on Monday...

Dec 30, 2007 at 7:59 AM Post #825 of 917
Hakko 936 w/907, Kester 44 63/37 25AWG solder, Super Pro DAC707 USB. I got a TREAD, heatsink, and unregulated 24V@1A (30V open) wall wart sittin' 'round waitin'.

I'm usually OK, but I've got a PSU just waiting to be built with a new iron, staring at me with a pouty face from within its anti-stat bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back