The great speaker thread!
Nov 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM Post #2 of 8
I'm building a pair of 2 ways using an Audax AT170G0 woofer and SEAS 27TFF tweeter. Simple box enclosure and simple crossover for now.

Haven't had time to build them due to school and alot of baskebtall of late, however, really keen to get them done in then next month and a half (school holidays). Will post pictures when done if this thread doesn't die.
smily_headphones1.gif

Enclosures are pretty rookie so hopefully learn from my mistakes this time and plan to transport the drivers into a floor-standing design for my next speaker project.

Also have a pair of Madisound Recession Buster #2's to build eventually, if I don't sell them beforehand (PM if interested
wink.gif
).

Nov 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YouTube - My theater you can see all my stuff in here starting with my velodyne 1812 sub :p

Wow nice set up. Way to much overkill for that room though, that room must just shake. You need a dedicated theater for all that, and then get a Runco projector and you will be set. And get a new remote those mx-3000s suck, they look cool but im just not a fan of the form factor, but any Universal Remote is amazing though or RTI if your dealer carries em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back