The FitEar TO GO! 334 Vs The AKG K3003i (A work in progress)
May 3, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #2 of 13
Cool review, but man you need to listen to some better trance. :p  For example!

Still though, interesting how the Fitear wins pretty much everywhere but classical.

May 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Still though, interesting how the Fitear wins pretty much everywhere but classical.

Though I may listen to it occasionally, I can't say trance is really my thing (I stopped paying attention to it in 2005). Those are just songs are the what popped up on the office media server when I hit random. It was a control mechanism to level the playing field by keeping me from using an existing tracks on Z-1070 that would compliment the K3003i strengths.

May 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #5 of 13
Excellent review! Looks like the Fitear TOGO 334s are shaping up to complement the K3003s very well.

Nov 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM Post #12 of 13
Hi guys
can you please recomend a desktop headphone amp for akg k 3003i?
budget max 500 euros
thx

Mar 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:
Quote:

Though I may listen to it occasionally, I can't say trance is really my thing (I stopped paying attention to it in 2005). Those are just songs are the what popped up on the office media server when I hit random. It was a control mechanism to level the playing field by keeping me from using an existing tracks on Z-1070 that would compliment the K3003i strengths.

Where's the review?
confused.gif
 Removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back