The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Dec 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #1,666 of 6,694

This is how it looks. The name "Melomane" is French for music lover and it was chosen by Ms Suyama herself. This FitEar Melomane is a specially tuned Parterre.

Been hearing rumours of it since summer, it's finally here now.

Dec 14, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #1,671 of 6,694
Some photos of the MH335DWSR during the Mook Headphone Festival in Singapore.
These is a universal demo set. I removed the eartips to snap these photos.

Dec 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #1,673 of 6,694
  Some photos of the MH335DWSR during the Mook Headphone Festival in Singapore.
These is a universal demo set. I removed the eartips to snap these photos.

If I could I would buy the universal. As an American businessman it does not make sense to me why Fitear does not try to meet demand for it's products. I understand the exclusivity creates appeal but.........

I feel lucky to have the FT!334 and I would like to help S. San make some more money.

Dec 14, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #1,674 of 6,694
They definitely need to go overseas, here in Eu, FitEar is a burning wound in my heart, I would like to get MH335DW (with SR update if possible) but it is pretty much impossible. I mean, I don't care about the price, I know it is gonna be huge but as I already saved money for looooooooooong time and ordered SE5way as my ciem first, I am kind of a crazy person who can spend all his money on a ciem so I wouldn't mind. However the hassle and the difficulties on ordering their products here in Eu is problem for me and probably for everyone else. I wish they could really go overseas and make it easier for Europeans and the ones in the States.

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #1,677 of 6,694
The Melomane sounds quite different from the Parterre iirc.

Can you elaborate a bit more? It was such a shame I couldn't attend the event, last festival was really a feast and this one is even much better 
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #1,678 of 6,694
Can you elaborate a bit more? It was such a shame I couldn't attend the event, last festival was really a feast and this one is even much better :frowning2:

I haven't had a long enough listening session to really elaborate on the sound. But from my first impression, the Melomane is tuned more towards neutrality and flatter. Whereas the Paterre is more towards "fun" listening. Bass impact on the Parterre is much impactful.

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #1,679 of 6,694
I haven't had a long enough listening session to really elaborate on the sound. But from my first impression, the Melomane is tuned more towards neutrality and flatter. Whereas the Paterre is more towards "fun" listening. Bass impact on the Parterre is much impactful.

Thanks. Does that also mean the treble is more present on the Melomane now that the lows are more tamed compared to the Parterre, assuming the 2 share some similarities? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back