The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Aug 19, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #3,572 of 6,699
Well I just had my prints taken and ordered a pair of MH335DW. Now the wait.

Congrats, Mike! :)

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive....:frowning2:

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #3,573 of 6,699
Ugh... just thinking about spending another $700 for the SR upgrade .... XD 

Makes me shiver with guilt :D.

Aug 19, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #3,574 of 6,699
Sean you just have to give me that fatal push don't you! And with Mim still deciding to get it AFTER he had the Roxanne..... Lucky I'm not currently in the vaccinity of any audio shops with Fitear else my wallet/cresit card won't live to see tomorrow.... ARGHHHHH... running out of excuses! I know I will succumb sooner or later...
I always knew I would need at least one pair of Fitear customs at some point. Being in Indonesia gave me the final opportunity. The real danger is that now Suyama will have my prints...

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #3,577 of 6,699
Wow kiats, you own so many fitear customs. So envy :)

Na... Just a few essential ones. :) But, seriously, they are all voiced quite differently.

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #3,578 of 6,699
I'm almost hoping that my ear canals are only small enough for 2 bores, so I won't eventually start thinking about the SR upgrade!

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #3,579 of 6,699
Na... Just a few essential ones.
smily_headphones1.gif
But, seriously, they are all voiced quite differently.

Hah!! That's like the Sultan of Brunei saying, "Nah... just a few essential supercars"

Aug 19, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #3,580 of 6,699
Aug 20, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #3,582 of 6,699
Can't wait to hear your impressions... now that Rudi had shown that the SR upgrade could (hopefully will) be available for international customers I'm again very interested in the 335DW!  I don't think I necessarily would prefer the SR but I won't considering spending $2000+ if it is absolutely NOT available for folks outside of Japan in case I prefer the SR sound.  I suspect I'd like it based on earlier impression by Anakchan.   FWIW I went "cheap" for my "flavored" CIEM with the 1964ears V8 after I decide K10 isn't my cup of tea and it still takes quite long wait for Roxanne.

Hi kkcc
I am so lucky to get first international prototype MH 335 DW. Studio Reference
At the moment Fit Ear Studio Reference is for japan customer only , because to produce one Studio Reference need ca 3 weeks time .
Suyama San will prepare for international Fit Ear Customer too .
So far is my best custom IEM

I am frustrated to wait my JH Roxanne in full black carbon edition , it already 10 month for waiting and I made already 2 times ear impression.
As I heard mine almost ready , I sold my JH Roxanne universal iem.

I must be patient , because my friend said the full black carbon edition SQ is different compare to JH Roxanne universal .

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #3,583 of 6,699
Of all the IEMs in my collection (mine and loaners) I do have to admit the FitEar MH335DW-SR is my fav. Aside from my ear problem though, the reason why I've not written much is that I'm still hearing differences between the final CIEM & the universal demo. However I'm not as demanding as before. My SR has kept me quite satisfied as an MH335DW-SR owner, but I'm just merely curious more on why I hear the differences.

I'm just waiting for my FitEar Uber 2.5mm TRRS terminated, but I think the maker is enjoying it very much to let it go :wink:.

I am at the same impression like you Sean , so far my best custom IEM compare the rest I have own and heard .
SQ is incredible , it is as a Masterpiece from Suyama San

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #3,584 of 6,699
Sean you just have to give me that fatal push don't you! And with Mim still deciding to get it AFTER he had the Roxanne..... Lucky I'm not currently in the vaccinity of any audio shops with Fitear else my wallet/cresit card won't live to see tomorrow.... ARGHHHHH... running out of excuses! I know I will succumb sooner or later...

I think we can not buy directly Fit Ear MH 335 DW Studio Reference, the first step we must buy MH 335 DW and than later can be upgrade to Studio Reference

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back