The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote
Mar 3, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #7,217 of 9,972
Actually, if you purchase from either Aliexpress or Penon Audio, you shall receive the leather case or any other acessory between 4 to 7 working days, a maximum of 2 weeks if your country is not shipping friendly according to their list.

I still can't understand why people are still struggling to find a seller...

Aliexpress sells cheaper than most local suppliers and it's certified and recommended by Fiio on their website.

Mar 3, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #7,218 of 9,972
Mar 3, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #7,219 of 9,972
Actually, if you purchase from either Aliexpress or Penon Audio, you shall receive the leather case or any other acessory between 4 to 7 working days, a maximum of 2 weeks if your country is not shipping friendly according to their list.

I still can't understand why people are still struggling to find a seller...

Aliexpress sells cheaper than most local suppliers and it's certified and recommended by Fiio on their website.

I did not know that..anything I've ordered before off aliexpress took quite a long time to get here but I guess it depends on who is sending it and by what method.

Mar 3, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #7,221 of 9,972
I have the FiiO leather case for X3II. It doesn't exactly scream quality leather product, but maybe it will look better as it ages and gets banged around a little. Certainly not bad for its price. 

Mar 3, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #7,226 of 9,972
Loving the x3sg. Bought mine last summer and battery life and music (flac and dsd only) sounds excellent. Don't have to charge it every third day (using it only for traveling to work) and it comes with a handy rubber case to protect this beauty. But the bulky build and weight isn't to my liking. So I'm thinking why is cowons plenue d so much smaller and lighter? By pretty much the same specs (similiar changes excluded) and having a capacitively display? 

Mar 3, 2016 at 12:47 PM Post #7,227 of 9,972
I did not know that..anything I've ordered before off aliexpress took quite a long time to get here but I guess it depends on who is sending it and by what method.

If you're not paying the extra for express shipping, choose either Hong Kong or Singapore Post. Never choose German Post or anything else. Even in Paris, German Post took about 15 days but Hong Kong and Singapore Post parcels arrived in less than 7 days.

For express shipping, DHL is more accurate and faster than both Fedex and Ups, I can't even imagine Tnt coz I got a very bad customer experience from this company.

Mar 3, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #7,228 of 9,972
Mar 3, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #7,229 of 9,972
Just got fiio X3 2nd gen today, because I was hating to get rid of E18+E12 stack.
And I just figured out this thing has no crossfeed.
Er... anyone know how to crossfeed feature? or is there a firmware coming out that will support crossfeed? I hate the blob stages I get without crossfeed.

Mar 3, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #7,230 of 9,972
Just got fiio X3 2nd gen today, because I was hating to get rid of E18+E12 stack.
And I just figured out this thing has no crossfeed.
Er... anyone know how to crossfeed feature? or is there a firmware coming out that will support crossfeed? I hate the blob stages I get without crossfeed.
Crossfeed ? = intercommunication. Can you interpret in inglish this word ? it is not in my dictionaire! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back