The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New Firmware, 2.5.1 . . .
Aug 18, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #2,721 of 3,155
I was thinking the same thing Cheeseeater, they may become hard to find soon.
Thanks jdudesac for the info!!!!

Sep 3, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #2,725 of 3,155
Hey Guys I got my S3 battery and I have a question.....The universal chargers out there like the one I got with my Fiio E11 battery, are they really universal?
The pins slide and the length is doable I'm just wondering (Neurotically) if I can use the charger I have here for the S3 battery I just received. Thoughts??
 Thanks in advance!!!!

Sep 4, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #2,728 of 3,155
2.3.0 is the only FW that supports the DAC function for a Mac.

Oh my, Stange. There is a lot of potential here I was even able to get the player to play tidal from my iPhone with the camera kit. But only for 3 seconds or so. But the player didn't just stop it litterally made the iPhone blue screen. I never seen a blue screen on iphine I think I've seen pink or red screens in the past
Anyways it sounded great streaming tidal for those few seconds. I tried to a few times made the iPhone blue screen about 5 times. So wish that would work. I don't see any reason to discontinue this product if they can just get the DAC working on iPhone and Android this could increase the sells.

Sep 6, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #2,729 of 3,155
any reason to get the dx90 over the 50 ?...   worth the price difference.

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back