The discovery thread!
Dec 2, 2023 at 1:03 AM Post #90,317 of 103,548
Thank you for the recommendation but i am looking for something cheaper :)
I don't think there is anything that works?
Atleast from what tried and heard. Bone Conduction was not designed for internal part of our ears like where IEM's go

Dec 2, 2023 at 1:40 AM Post #90,318 of 103,548
Thank you for the recommendation but i am looking for something cheaper :)
The Raptgo Bridge is fine, with a PZT bone conduction driver. Let me know when you're coming up, you can audition mine. The review is under progress.

Dec 2, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #90,319 of 103,548
Obsidian.jpg

I've just finished a review of Penon's Obsidian cable, which features a fairly unique modular plug. You're invited to read it here. :smiley:

Dec 2, 2023 at 3:34 AM Post #90,320 of 103,548
Because these two members don't have anything listed.

I have a smartphones with 6.8 inc screen. Also the font is adjusted to the minimum level.

Yet I have to scroll a whole signature like this. Every damn page and if there are a few loaded, here we go just keep scrolling... PSX_20231202_014621.jpg
Oh what a relief, this definitely isn't my signature annoying you 😆

I agree, some are simply too lengthy. Putting it in that blue spoiler thingy is the way for the ones interested.

Dec 2, 2023 at 4:43 AM Post #90,321 of 103,548
Hi guys. Just a sincere but really wishful request.

Some of you have tehir iems listed in the signature.

If it was a few lines I'd understand. However, some of you have really long. I'm trying to catch up with the comments/notifications. During my readings I have to scroll quite a portion for your signatures. Listing 'your uber super magnificent amazing freaking gear list' might be nice to give some hint.

Please at least put it inside a spoiler.

A whole page loads just a few messages and seeing those long signatures are driving crazy. Instead of messages being loaded, just a few comments drop in one page.

Thanks for those who will take into consideration this wishful request.

FYI : for those wondering in details,

When you load the page on your mobile phone, the signatures are also limiting amounts of comment being shared. So I scroll a whole page for about 8-9 comments only due to signatures. I'd understand if smb shares a detailed review/impression or pictures. However, no. The whole page is loaded just for those super long signatures. I won't target individuals but there's especially one signature driving me crazy. I'd block signatures or iems listed if possible really.
I think it is a more than legitimate request that we should all follow. And I imagine that, for example, if Redcarmoose put his mileage signature in a spoiler, this thread would be reduced to about 3000 pages LOL.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 5:28 AM Post #90,322 of 103,548
Obsidian.jpg

I've just finished a review of Penon's Obsidian cable, which features a fairly unique modular plug. You're invited to read it here. :smiley:
My first expensive cable purchase that led me down the cable rabbit hole. :weary:

Dec 2, 2023 at 6:18 AM Post #90,323 of 103,548
Dec 2, 2023 at 6:46 AM Post #90,325 of 103,548
The Raptgo Bridge is fine, with a PZT bone conduction driver. Let me know when you're coming up, you can audition mine. The review is under progress.
I dunno how much the bone conduction does or doesn’t do, but I second the Bridge as a set worth demoing to see if it works for you

Dec 2, 2023 at 7:10 AM Post #90,326 of 103,548
I think it is a more than legitimate request that we should all follow. And I imagine that, for example, if Redcarmoose put his mileage signature in a spoiler, this thread would be reduced to about 3000 pages LOL.
I ended up with turning off signature load unfortunately.

I wrote it as a wish, not even request actually. I believe the focus should be more on what's being written rather than repetitive contents being loaded. I also think there should be a rule to do that this way. Smb's inventory should be visible on demand. That helps some to form an opinion.

Anyways, Thanks to those who took their time and responded kindly, I eventually solved it. And some responded meanly, disrespectful entered my ignore list. So, it's kind of a win-win situation for me. What a relief.

Dec 2, 2023 at 7:19 AM Post #90,327 of 103,548
SIMGOT - EA2000 BOSON? What's the difference between this and EA1000?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 7:37 AM Post #90,328 of 103,548
Linsoul packages arriving. Thanks to the member who shares the code here. I managed to grab a few things.

One order included a mystery bag and Blon Fat Girl(I added it to hit the min price of the discount code). I was expecting the set from either Simgot or Kiwi ears, not interested anything in kz much.

IMG_20231202_131317.jpg

Luckily, they sent Cadenza and I should admit the build is good and the look is so appealing. For the price I paid, I have zero complaint. They have very secure tuning, tight bass, and decent technicalities for the price. A perfect gift for your loved ones to start the hobby. Amping helps them shine. Three different set of tips included and that should be a lesson for kz definitely. The nozzle is too short so I ended up using one of the tips in the collection.

Blon Fat Girl for less than $5 is just fine. Thin sounding, decent bass, mediocre technicalities and laid back presentation. Surprisingly no driver flex. Some might use this to fall asleep. They're so cheap anyways even though you break them I'm sure you wouldn't mind. A lot of similarities I see with the cable, build material, and quality when I compare them with other brands. That proves me one more time Blon is manufacturing for others as well. When it comes to their releases, it seems like they don't care much about the consistency. Just throw sth to the market, maybe it holds maybe not. Even the naming shows how much attention and care goes to the marketing. Luckily 'FG' written on the iems. They might have chosen the approach of 'oppoty'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back