The discovery thread!
Mar 6, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #28,817 of 105,000
Mar 6, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #28,819 of 105,000
I don't even want to read about them :xf_eek:

Mar 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #28,822 of 105,000
I don't even want to read about them
redface.gif

no ordering info anyway on int2uit site....not sure they are available yet.
still time to save up for them or win lottery!!!!!!.

Mar 6, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #28,824 of 105,000
Best to just stick my head in the sand...before the wife does it for me :wink_face:

Mar 6, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #28,826 of 105,000
Truly my left ear canal needs some blessing, had 3 molds already, hopefully they got it this time, but time will tell (and UPS, whenever they arrive). More later (btw, the acs Encores these posed for are really beautiful sounding, at least the universal version I tried out at acs, not best of situations, using my HTC phone playing TIDAL. Still felt bass could be a bit better, but the detail, openness, soundstage were incredible).
OK, back to our regularly scheduled program...

Hope your left ear be blessed and it works out for you this time round. I gave up after 3 refits to my left ear monitor with my 8A. That was 4 molds taken in total plus 3 times shipping cost both ways. It all adds up. Not to burst any bubble though and really hope it works out for you. Might venture into custom again if the new scanning method used gets more accessible.

Mar 7, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #28,827 of 105,000
I am gonna try this out when I get home, thanks for the advice!:beerchug:

Comply TX200's cleaned the bass up significantly plus, really extended and smoothed out the treble.

OK, I actually have The Titans, the Duoza, and the Heaven V all at the same time (at least the last time I looked). Haven't compared the three...did try the Comply tips on the Titans, and it does tame the highs some, maybe slightly more than I would want, but do like them significantly better than with the regular tips. Seeing how long I can avoid errands, but guess I better get something accomplished, try to compare later

For those as sick of the weather as I am...

Mar 7, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #28,828 of 105,000
OK, I actually have The Titans, the Duoza, and the Heaven V all at the same time (at least the last time I looked). Haven't compared the three...did try the Comply tips on the Titans, and it does tame the highs some, maybe slightly more than I would want, but do like them significantly better than with the regular tips. Seeing how long I can avoid errands, but guess I better get something accomplished, try to compare later

For those as sick of the weather as I am...

very nice track, much better than local weather yokels. local stations seem to think that suits and cleavage increases weather accuracy,
but not so!  tom waits gets it just right and its a great recording also!

Mar 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #28,830 of 105,000
Well man does everyone have varying opinions... :D

I got these little things in yesterday :wink: Hooray for not waiting until mid-March or early April, lol.

OK, anyone know why these are called Spiral Dots?

The picture on the box shows some kind of dotted silicone surface, but I didn't notice any sort of dots on mine. Unless they exist on the hidden inner part of the silicone olive. But then it is a strangely obtuse reference.

Same question about the Westone silicone star tips. They look more like a gently sloped cylinder. No stars, sparks, or anything close. Another seemingly arbritrary moniker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back